We request all our reader to read our complete articles to gain more information about Darood Sharif, and Last Prophet of Allah Almighty is Holy Prophet (SAW). Allah (SWT) has given numerous prophets to lead mankind.
The final Prophet of Allah, the Hazrat Muhammad (SAW), sent out in this world to instruct all humanity.
No Prophet is going to send from Allah to the Day of Judgement after the Holy Prophet (SAW). Allah loves those who love Muhammad, his final prophet (SAW). The Holy Prophet (PBUH) is a separate prophet because of the Holy Qur’an. He was the SAW.
There are numerous ways to display the love of Prophet Mohamed (SAW), one of which is to recite Prophet Durood Sharif (SAW).
Benefits of Reciting Durood Sharif
There are several benefits of Reciting Durood Sharif regularly with affection and respect. Below are some of the advantages of reciting the Holy Prophet (SAW) hadiths of the Durood Sharif.
- It is very important to recite Durood Sharif; if we want to close the Prophet (SAW) in Jannah, we should recite Durood Sharif abundantly.
- The Allah All-Powerful: Reciting Durood Sharif draws Allah and Prophet closer (PBUH). Durood recitation signifies that we obey Allah Almighty’s commandments.
- Indeed, by reciting Duroy Sharif like Allah and his angels, every Muslim has a duty to convey Blessings to the Holy Prophet (SAW).
- Friday recitation of Durood Sharif: “On Friday, provide me Durood abundantly as he is being shown in front of me,” the Sacred Prophet (SAW) remarked. Abu Dawud. Abu Dawud.
- We should recite Durood Sharif on Friday to receive awards from Allah Almighty.
- Allah Almighty’s Most Blessed Rewards: Allah tallah showers the one who recites the Durood with 10 blessings.
- In Hadith, Prophet (PBUH) said: ‘Whoever begs Allah to exalt him ten times.’ (Muslim)
- Blessings: A person reciting Durood Sharif will obtain His Prophet’s (PBUH) assistance on the Day of judgement ten times in the morning and ten times in the night.
- Problems solve: If someone has problems, Durood Sharif must be recited in innumerable instances. Even if someone is upset, Durood Sharif should chant Insha-Allah, Allah will solve all his difficulties.
- Eliminating poverty and starvation: Reciting Durood Sharif Eliminating poverty and starvation.
- Remember Forgotten Things: If you forget anything and remember nothing, you’ll remember things that are forgotten and recite Durood Sharif.
- Completion of Desires: Furthermore, a person who recited Durood Sharif as much time as possible every day and Allah accepted all his prayers and prayer and all his Hajats (desires).
Short Darood Sharif in English
Transliteration: “Allāhumma ṣalli ʿalā Sayyidinā Muḥammadin Wa ālihi Wa Sallim.”
Meaning: “O Allah, send blessings and peace upon Our Master Muhammad and his Family.”
Some More Short Darood Sharif:
- Sallallahu Alaihi Wa Aalihi Wasallam
- Allahumma Salli Ala Muhammad Wa Ala Ali Muhammad
- Allahumma Salli wa Sallim ‘ala Nabiyyinaa Muhammad
Getting ten blessings from Allah Ta’ala with just one blessing upon Prophet (PBUH). We share Hadith below:
‘Abdullah bin ‘Amr bin Al-‘As (May Allah be pleased with them) reported: I heard the Messenger of Allah (ﷺ) saying: “Whoever supplicates Allah to exalt my mention, Allah will exalt his mention ten times.” [Muslim]
10 Things To Keep In Mind While Reciting Darood Sharif:
- The one who is reciting Darood Sharif should be in the ideal stage of wudu.
- The clothes and the place you are repeating should be clean and free from all impurities.
- Recite it facing toward the “Madinatul Munawwarah.”
- It is preferred to sit in the position of “Tashahud.”
- Recite it with deep concentration and pure intention.
- After completing the “Darood Sharif,” kiss your thumb and rub it on your eyes.
- Chant Darood Sharif, with utmost regard and humility.
- Whenever you read and write “Darood sharif.” It should be done entirely and never be left unfinished.
- After reading it thoroughly, Praise Allah (SWT) for allowing me to read such great Zikr.
- Respect should be displayed whenever you take the name of the Prophet (Sall Allahu’ alaihi wa Salim) or chant Darood sharif.
What do Quran and Hadith Say about Durood Sharif
You will get to know how important it is for a Muslim to read Darood Sharif from the given below Hadith:
- Prophet (SAW) said, “On the Day of Qiyamah, the closest to me from among the people will be those who have read the most of Durood. “(Tirmidhi: Kanzul Amaal)
- Holy Prophet Mohammed (sallal laahu alaihi wasallam) said, “He who sends a single Durood upon me, Almighty Allah rewards him ten times, and ten good deeds are recorded in his book of good deeds.” (Tirmidhi)
- In another Hadith, the Holy Prophet (SAW) said: “On Friday, send Durood abundantly to me, as it is presented before me.” (Abu Dawud). If you want a reward from Allah, recite Darood Sharif every Friday.
- Holy Quran says: “Indeed, Allah confers blessing upon the Prophet and His angels [ask Him to do so]. O you who have believed, ask [Allah to confer] blessing upon him and ask [Allah to grant him] peace.” (Quran, 33: 56)
- “Angels of Allah shower 70 blessings on a man who recites Durood once”.(TIBRANI)
- (Surah al-Ahzab: 56) “In this verse of the Holy Quran, Almighty Allah, His Malaa’ikah, and the Muslims have been mentioned as sending Durood upon Sayyiduna Rasoolullah (Sallal Laahu Alaihi Wasallim). So, Durood Shareef is actually “a Du’a in praise of the Holy Prophet Muhammad”(Sallal Laahu Alaihi Wasallim).”
“O, God! Show Your blessings and peace upon our Master Muhammad and upon his descendants in accordance with the quantity of Your awards and Your blessings.’
For the Holy Prophet (Sallal laahu alaihi Wasallam), anyone who wishes and wishes to visit Madinah Shareef must read this Salawat 312 times before retiring to bed. The jewel of all Duroods. This Durood. His prize is inconceivable.
Those who recite Durood Shareef come first in front of Allah Ta’ala. That is why Durood is referred to as Durood-e-Awal (First). The everyday readers of this Durood Shareef will be greatly rewarded, and all their negative habits will be dissipated. This Salawat approaches the reciter and brings all forms of enjoyment closer to Allah the Ta’allah.
“O, God! Send Muhammad and his family blessings, which are for You the joy of fulfilling Your Right, and grant him the Wasila and Highest Position that You have promised him and reward him for us what he has in accordance with his status, and reward him for us, the highest thing You have recompensed for every Prophet, any Messenger, from his Ummat.
He said that if a man recites the aforementioned Durood Shareef seven times on 7 Fridays, the mercy of Sayyiduna Rasoolullah will reach him. The hadith of the Holy Prophet (salalal Allahu alaihi wasallam),
“O, God! Bring peace to our leader Muhammad and give him the means and high standing in Heaven.”
This is the highest Durood Shareef, and it offers a lot of merits if uttered after every prayer.
“Oh, God! Send your mercies and blessings to our dear and exalted Master Muhammad and to his companions and families.
He or she will be blessed with Rasoolullaah, and when he or she enters the tomb, he will make the Ziarat Rasoolullah (the Ziarat of Rasoolullaah) if he/she is reciting that Durood Shareef regularly every Thursday night at least once, then at the time of his or her death (sallal laahu alaihi wasallam).
They’ll be seen with their own blessed hands taking Rasool-e-Paak (sallal laahu alaihi wasallam) into their Qabr.
DUROOD SALAATUL SA’AADAT
“Oh, God! Send to our Master, Mohammed, Your Mercy and Blessings the number that is in knowing God and in everlasting mercy.
Sheik-ul-Dala’il told the stories from the Imam Suyuti (alaihir rahmah) that anyone who says Durood Shareef will once receive the Sawab of the Durood Shareef of 600 000. Hazrat Sayed Ali bin Yusuf Madani (alaihi rahmah).
Those who pray this Durood Shareef a thousand times a day will be blessed in this world and on the Aakirah
“Oh, God! So long as night or day is interchanged, so long as mornings and nights follow one behind another, so long as night and day are repeated, while the two bright stars (Ursa Minor) are still standing in their place, send us a gift of peace and peace to his family soul and send peace and blessings.
In reciting the Shareef Durood once, one receives 10 000 Shareefs from the Sawaab as a recitation. Only 30 seconds will be necessary for you to read this Shareef, and 10,000 Sharefs will receive the Sawaab.
“Oh Allah, may Muhammad and Muhammad’s family receive Your blessings as you blessed the family of Abraham. You really are lovely and honourable. And Allah, Bless Muhammad, and Muhammad’s family because Ibrahim and his family have been blessed. You are indeed worthy of praise and glory.”
Hadrat Ka’ab bin Ujrah (radi Allahu anhu), the eminent companion of the Prophet (sallal laahu Aaihi wasallam), recounts how he should receive blessings once asked by Sayyiduna Rasoolullah (sallal laahu Alaihi wasallam).
The Prophet replied that the blessings were spoken in the (as noted above) method, namely Durood-e-Ibrahimi.
“O, God! Show your blessed and beneficent blessings on Mohammed, your creature and your messengers, and show your charity on all religious men and women, Muslim men and Muslim women.
This is a particular Durood Shareef. He is the close associate of Holy Prophet Hadrat Abu Saeed Khudri (Rady Allaahu anhu), the Holy Prophet’s sallal Allahu alaihi wasallam, who says, “If any person has no riches, let them recite this Durood in Du’a. For him, it will be a (spiritual) wellspring of purity.”
The Holy Prophet Hadrat Abu Huraira (Allahu Rad) said, ‘When you spend I will spend on you’.’ The Holy Prophet said, ‘What do you spend?’ This signifies that Allah will grant you in abundance if you spend your money on others—poor, sick, needy, orphans.
If it is recited regularly, it is going to provide the reciter such strength and might that nobody can subdue him on earth. In all the world’s concerns, it is a great success. Allah Taala will help recite this Durood Shareef during the days of calamities, from the quarters unknown to the human beings.
Every barrier of disability can be safely and well crossed by the reciter. Success will be its net revenue in every worldly affair, in every trial and trial.
“O, Allah! Down with the quantity of blessings in thy knowledge that is eternal as the kingdom, blessings to Muhammad, our master.”
This Shareef Durood is highly important. When merely rehearsed once, all of the Duroods prizes are rewarded. By retelling this durood, in this world and in the next, you receive peace of mind and success.
The reciter may claim that, after this Durood Shareef, he repeated practically all the Duroods known to the people in this planet. This Durood Shareef gives relaxation, achievement and true happiness during days of turbulence. It is mostly the Saints who repeat this Durood at every prayer and exceptionally pious people.
Thus we have seen complete data of Benefits of Reciting Durood Sharif and variety of Durood Shareef too and if you have any doubts about this durood Shareef then you must contact maulana Ji, he will help to fulfil your needs, and you can get his contact details in or website, make sure to reach him in earliest to best service.