Assalamu’alaikum warahmatullahi wabarakatuh to all our Islamic Nuskhe readers.
Today, we will discuss a crucial topic on Marriage and provide a Dua To Get Married To a Specific Person You Want in a Proper halal manner.
Stay tuned and keep reading this article if you’re looking for a solution with complete faith in Allah SWT.
Remember, Allah SWT said in the Quran, “My mercy encompasses all things” (Quran 7:156).
The Power of Dua To Marry The Love of Your Life
Some people have found the love of their life, the one worth spending the rest of their days.
They know who’s right for them, a privilege not many can claim. If you find that special someone, do everything you can to make them a part of your life.
If Marriage to them is a challenge, consider Performing the dua mentioned in this blog post to win their love and work towards getting married.
This post and the dua aim to help you Marry someone you love and want to grow old with them.
Finding the love of your life and marrying them is the best feeling in the world. If you want to experience this, the dua in this post is just for you.
Islam is full of wisdom that is difficult to find elsewhere. If you regularly read the Quran and perform salah as a true Muslim is supposed to, you will likely agree.
However, it is essential to have proper knowledge About the best Dua to get married to a specific person, which we give you in this article, InshaAllah.
If you want someone to fall in love with you, you can read this article, “Dua To Make Someone Fall In Love With You.” This will help you.
Follow Guidance Before You Start This Dua:
- You should be in the Proper state of Wuzu and perform this Dua in a peaceful space.
Prophet (PBUH) said, “Wudu is a purification for the soul.” (Sahih Bukhari)
- Keep your head in the direction of Mecca Madina because it is considered auspicious.
Prophet (PBUH) said, “The direction of the Qibla is towards the Kaaba, so when you offer Salah, face towards it.” (Bukhari and Muslim)
- Sunnah of raising your hands and keeping yourself focused and devoted to Allah SWT.
Prophet Muhammad (PBUH) said: “Your Lord is Generous and Shy. If His servant raises his hands to Him (in supplication), He becomes shy to return them empty.” (Bukhari and Muslim)
- After that, Perform Shahadah, Istighfar, Al-Hamd and Salawaat.
Prophet (SAW) said: “The first thing that the slave will be held accountable for on the Day of Judgment is the Shahada.” (Tirmidhi)
- Do not fear that Dua will not get accepted, be Faithful and believe in Allah. (SUBHANAHU WA TA’ALA)
Prophet Muhammad (PBUH) said: “Verily, faith consists of more than sixty branches. And Haya (modesty, bashfulness, and shame) is a part of faith.” (Bukhari and Muslim)
- It is recommended to perform the Five Times Namaz and pay Zakat with a pure heart for the best results.
The Prophet (PBUH) said, “The one who is poor is not the one who stands with his hands tied to his neck but the one who does not have enough (money) to satisfy his needs and whose condition is not known to others so that they give him something in charity.” (Sahih Bukhari)
- Make a Niyyah, as mentioned in this article, before and after reciting the Dua.
“Actions are only by intentions, and every person will only get what they intended.” (Sahih Bukhari)
Here Is Dua To Get Married To a Specific Person You Want:
Dua: “Wa qulil haqqu mir Rabbikum faman shaaa’a falyu’minw wa man shaaa’a falyakfur”
Meaning: “And say, ‘The truth is from your Lord, so whoever wills – let him believe; and whoever wills – let him disbelieve.” (18:29)
Method To Perform This Dua:
- Make yourself clean by doing Wudu, as it will help you prepare to stand in front of Allah (SWT). “Perform Wudu thoroughly because Allah likes to see the traces of Wudu on His servant.” (Sunan Tirmidhi)
- Now send blessing upon Beloved Prophet (SAW) and his family.
- Now read the opening chapter (Surah Al-Fatiha) from Quran and recite the dua mentioned above.
- Chant all the words correctly with the focused intention for the Person You Want by performing Niyyah discussed below.
- Finally, raise your hands and ask for forgiveness from merciful Allah and say astaghfirullah x 3 times.
“The nearest a servant comes to his Lord is when he is in prostration, so increase in prostration.” (Sahih Bukhari)
Perform this ritual for ten days consistently as a habit after any obligatory prayer to receive positive outcomes quickly.
If you want any help or quick and effective results without performing these dua/wazifa, then you can consult our Molana Ashif Ali Khan by clicking on the Whats app below.
Niyyah (Intention, Why You Are Performing This Dua)
AL-MUHAYMIN, thank you for hearing my dua. You are the only creator and inventor. With your love and blessing, we are living our life.
AL-WAASI, you know very well what is in my heart. My feelings are genuine; I love them so much, and my only wish is to marry them.
AL-QAWIYY reveals my love to them so that we can build a strong bond together that lasts forever.
AN-NUR, with your love and affection, help them fall in love with me so they can have the same feelings as mine.
Al-Hakeem, I found them to be a perfect match for me, and you are the supreme who decides what is best for us.
If you genuinely love someone and want to marry them, but due to a parent’s family or relatives, you are facing trouble, recite this “Dua For Marriage With a Loved One” with good intentions inshallah you will get results in a few days.
Another Dua For Marrying a Specific Person (To Someone You Love)
There is no better feeling in the world than finding the love of your life. Even better is to get married to them. This dua is perfect for you if you want to count yourself among the lucky ones.
Dua: “Rabbana atina fid-dunya hasanatan wa fil ‘akhirati hasanatan waqina adhaban-nar.”
Meaning: “Our Lord, grant us good in this world and good in the hereafter and protect us from the punishment of the fire.” (2:201)
Method To Perform This Dua:
- Begin with cleaning yourself by making a fresh Wudu. “The key to Paradise is prayer, and the key to prayer is Wudu.” (Sahih Bukhari)
- Now, find a suitable place for praying in private.
- After that, read “Darood Shareef” x 3 times and say, “Rabbi inni maghloobun faqeer” (O my Lord, I am in need and poor)
- Recite the Dua mentioned above with all your heart, imagining the person you want to marry.
- In the end, ask for guidance and blessings from Allah (SWT).
- “Verily, Allah is the One who guides to the Right Path, and may Allah bless you with guidance.” (Hadith Qudsi)
- Perform this Dua regularly for one week with the complete purity of your heart to see good results.
If you are facing any issues in getting married and you are not getting a good proposal and getting rejected. You observe many obstacles in your Marriage, and age is also increasing, so perform this “Dua To Get Married Soon.“
Powerful Wazifa To Make Someone Marry You
We are providing another wazifa for your marriage problem. If you perform this wazifa along with the dua (as mentioned above), your chances of getting married to the desired person will significantly increase.
Step-By-Step Method To Perform This Wazifa:
- Cleanse yourself: Perform Ablution (wudu) to purify yourself. “Purification of the body is necessary for the purification of the soul.” (Sunan Ibn Majah)
- Now choose a quiet and peaceful place to perform this wazifa.
- Take a spoonful of honey and recite this dua: “Our Lord, grant us from among our wives and offspring comfort to our eyes and make us an example for the righteous.” at Tahajjud.
- After reciting the dua, consume the honey and imagine the person you want to marry.
- End the Wazifa by offering gratitude to Allah (SWT) for all the blessings.
- “Gratitude to Allah eradicates sins just as water extinguishes fire.” (Sunan Tirmidhi)
Repeat the process daily for a designated time, such as 11, 21, or 41 days.
It is important to note that the effectiveness of wazifa can depend on several factors, including purity of intention, sincerity, and regularity of practice.
It is recommended to seek guidance from our Molana Ashif Ali Khan through whatsapp.
Finding a good partner is significant, like finding a good husband who respects and stays loyal to you and becomes a responsible father for your children.
He must also respect your parents for this perform this “Dua For Finding A Good Husband” with complete faith in Allah SWT.
Wazifa/Dua To Make Him Marry You
If you are a girl in love with a boy but encountering challenges regarding Marriage. In that case, this dua may significantly assist you in convincing the boy to agree to the union.
Just Follow These Steps:
- The first step is to perform a fresh Ablution.
- Start dua by: “Allahu Akbar” x 5 Times.
- Now, offer Salawat upon the Prophet (SAW) and his family.
- Recite Dua: “Lahu ma fi s-samawati wa-ma fi l-’ard” x 10 Times.
- After that, take a rose in your hand and recite, “Oh Allah, I ask You for safety, mercy, and blessings in my marriage. Oh Allah, make our union peace and bring us together in love” for 414 times.
- The next step is to imagine the person with all your heart and the right intention.
Perform this Wazifa/Dua at the time of Fazar namaz for two weeks, and Inshallah, you will bless with Marriage to that person.
If you love someone and have good intentions for Marriage but don’t know about their feelings, you fear getting rejected by the person, then this “Dua to Marry Someone of Your Choice“ can help you achieve your dream love.
Important Points About These Dua And Wazifa
- Be patient, for Allah (Subhanahu Wa Ta’ala) chooses an appropriate time to answer your prayer. “Allah is with those who have patience.” (2:153)
- When performing this prayer for Marriage, make sure your intention is good; otherwise, it will be ineffective.
- Seek forgiveness for your sins with Tawbah or by reciting Astaghfirullah three times.
- If you cannot perform the prayer or do not see results, seek assistance from Molana Ashif Ali Khan.
- These prayers should only be used for marriage purposes and not for unlawful (HARAM) activities.
- Women should wait until after their menses to perform this prayer.”
Benefits Of Performing These Duas/Wazifas Regularly
- By performing this Dua, you can quickly get married to the person you love or successfully send a marriage proposal and have it accepted.
- If you’re facing difficulties in getting married, this dua can provide quick results.
- The Dua is halal and has no adverse effects, as it is directly from the Quran and Sunnah.
- It can also help convince your family, parents, and relatives if they need more time to be ready for the Marriage. Many people have seen positive results from performing this Dua.
Our Other Helping Articles:
This article provides guidance and a dua for individuals seeking to get married to a specific person in a halal manner.
The dua is recommended to be performed after performing wudu and facing the direction of Mecca.
The article also outlines the steps to properly perform the dua, including completing the Shahadah, Istighfar, Al-Hamd and Salawaat, and making a niyyah before and after reciting the dua.
Frequently Asked Questions
Can I Make A Dua To Marry A Specific Person?
Yes, you can make a dua to marry a specific person, and it is also mentioned above in the article.
“Dua is the essence of worship.” (Sunan Tirmidhi) You can also perform Ishtikhara to get guidance from Allah (SWT) because the ultimate decision is in the hands of Allah (SWT)
Can I Pray To Allah To Marry A Specific Person?
Dua is the way through which Muslims can communicate with Allah (SWT).
Almighty Allah is the creator of everything, and every decision is also in his hands. Making a clear intention in your dua can help you to achieve your desire.
You can use the article’s help for the correct method to perform a dua.
Surah Ya-sin allows those who wish to marry a specific person they love.
If you want a solution, You can recite Durood-e-Shareef ten times and then recite verse 23 of Surah Ya-sin.
Now Pray to Allah SWT for marrying a specific person you want. Do this ritual for 40 days. Within 40 days, you will get your particular person.
Is There Any Dua To Marry A Girl Of My Choice Or A Girl You Love?
A good partner is essential to spend a lifetime with you for better understanding and compatibility.
If there is any specific girl you want to marry, recite this verse of Surah Al-Baqarah “Alaaa innahum humul mufsidoona wa laakil laa yash’uroon” finally repeats Allahu Akbar x 3 times.
Maulana Ashif Ali Khan is considered one of the best Islamic scholars in the world. This Report is supported by Google search results when searching for the “Best Maulana in the world.” With 35 years of experience solving various life problems, he has successfully resolved thousands of cases. Success stories of individuals he has helped can be found on our Instagram account.