Life is a journey with lots of beautiful memories and experiences. We live, we lead our lives, and we die. Sometimes our heartbreaks, that time is a sorrowful time of our life. In this article, we are sharing the best dua to heal a broken heart. Life moves on happily if everything goes well, but life becomes miserable if anything is wrong. For everyone, life is not the same; it differs from every person.
Life consists of many experiences. Each experience teaches a lesson. Experiences shape the personality of people. Life includes happiness and sorrow. Those are called ups and downs. Without them, life is not that good, and we cannot enjoy every moment of life.
Life seems to be so beautiful only if experience includes both ups and downs. Due to those downs, we will meet heartbreaks and heartaches, sometimes so severe, which leads to death. punishment for breaking heart in islam
Best Dua to heal a broken heart
Heartbreak is an inevitable part of human life, and it is the most challenging thing to deal with. If there is a wound in the body, it is healed by the medicines, but it cannot be cured that easily if there is a wound in the heart.
The heartbreaks may cause separation from family, death of our family members, betrayal from the loved ones, love failures, loss of money, failure in business and studies, rejection in the interview, etc. But Don’t Worry Because Dua To Heal a Broken Heart Helps You Everyone gives us a few suggestions to move on in life, but it is very hard.
If your husband or wife wants a divorce with you and you don’t want this to happen, you can react to this Dua to Stop Divorce. This dua will help you stop your Divorce, and your marriage life will be good like before.
Dua to remove sadness from heart
They always try to see you happy. If you cannot share those emotions with your family members, then share it with your friend. If no one is there for you to share those feelings, then do not despair. When there is nothing else, then there is hope and comes to you when you share those feelings with the god Allah. We have also hadith on mending a broken heart
Sometimes we see people come to us and ask about their lover don’t love him/her, then we can solve this problem to read this Dua to Make Relationship Stronger Click and read this carefully if you won’t solve this problem in your life.
Allah loves us more than our mothers. Allah is the creator of this world. He knows everything. He will help you when you are facing difficulties. He would forgive you if you made a mistake. He thinks of you as his child and allows you to get out of that pain. For that, you should recite the dua to heal a broken heart.
Is dua can heal a broken heart?
Yes. It is suggested in the holy book Quran. Reciting dua is the easiest and the best path for you to get out of that pain. Connect your heart with Allah and offer your prayers. The best dua to heal a broken heart is to remember Allah in your full capacity.
If you want your husband to love you madly and pay all his attention to you, and became crazy in love with you, then you can read this article Wazifa to make your husband crazy in love. This will solve this problem.
Before any dua, I want to tell you some essential tips to heal a broken heart.
how to heal a broken heart in Islam
- Try hard to remove those memories from your heart by involving in some useful works like writing poem, painting, going on a long trip, spending time with your friends and family, reading the inspiring books
- Try to learn something new in your interested domains, and enrich your knowledge and ensure that you have a great potential on that topics. Increase your working experiences.
- Try to learn a lesson from your past, which pushed you in this situation. It would help if you thought about the rightness of your deeds.
- You can also make some healthy changes for a speedy recovery. Some activities like meditation, yoga, etc. help improve your life. It would help if you learned to turn your failure into a success. You should make yourself strong enough to find the odds that come in the form of a broken heart.
- Self- confidence is essential to come out from that pat pain. Take the help of God Allah when you feel uneasy. Allah will make your life happy. Believe in God and lead a positive experience. Control your emotions and be cautious so that you can rebuild your life and feelings.
Here is Dua To Heal a Broken Heart
- Recite this the dua after isha prayer.
“YaaHayyuyaaQayyoom, bi Rahmatikaastagheeth”
- Perform this dua after the namaz of Isha.
“YaHayyuYa Qayyum, Astagfirullah”
Do this ritual for one week within one week you will heal your broken heart. if you need any help you can contact our Molana Ashif Ali Khan.
Frequently Asked Questions
Which dua is helpful to get over a broken heart?
Ans. Undoubtedly, this is the best dua to heal a broken heart, helping to get over that pain. It was suggested in the holy book Quran. Quran is more powerful, and the duas in the Quran gives the best results.
Who can perform this dua?
Ans. Persons whose heart was broken due to various reasons like love failures, failure in exams, rejection in the job, etc.
Is this Dua can remove sadness from the heart?
Ans. Yes, It’s best dua to remove sadness from the heart.
How many times can heartbroken persons perform this dua?
Ans. You can perform as many times as you can when you feel pain; definitely, that gives the best results to a heartbreak person.
Is this dua only recited by the Muslims?
Ans. No. The persons who believe in Allah and the holy book Quran will recite this dua. Anyone can offer this dua with belief in god. This will help you to do miracles.
How to comfort someone whose heart was broken?
There are many ways to heal a broken heart. Some of them are
- · Advise them to spend their time with family and friends.
- · Encourage them to involve in useful works like writing poetry, reading books.
- · Ask them to offer prayers to god.
- · For a speedy recovery, tell them to do meditation and yoga.