Assalamu’alaikum warahmatullahi wabarakatuh to all our islamic nuskhe readers.
This article is about children, and we are sharing several Dua for obedient children in a proper and valid halal manner based on the teachings of the Quran and Sunnah.
Prophet Muhammed (PBUH) said: “There are three prayers that will be answered: the prayer of one who has been wronged; the prayer of the traveler; and the prayer of a father regarding his child.” (Al-Tirmidhi)
The Importance of Duas for Obedient Children
Children are indeed a blessing from Allah SWT. However, raising them in today’s society can be challenging, especially when they are exposed to different views and values from those of their parents.
Nevertheless, it is a sin to oppress your child, and Allah SWT advises parents to bring up their children under the teachings of the Quran.
Despite this, many parents struggle to raise obedient children.
They want their children to listen to and respect them, which can be difficult in a society where friends and the internet have a significant influence.
To counter this, spending time with your children and teaching them the difference between right and wrong is crucial.
Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him) said: “Teach your children to love each other.”(Al-Tirmidhi)
It is equally important to become their friend and build trust so they can share their thoughts and concerns with you.
The Quran also provides many Duas that protect children from bad habits and encourage good behavior.
Sometimes, despite your best efforts, your child may still act out, and instead of arguing with them, it’s essential to explain why their behavior is wrong kindly.
“Allah loves kindness when you deal with any matter”(Al-Bukhari and Muslim)
Remember, Allah SWT is always there to help you; turning to him through Quranic Duas can be very helpful.
Following the step-by-step instructions for performing these Duas, you can ensure your child is protected and obedient.
Follow Some Advice Before you start this Dua/Wazifa
- Begin by making sure your intentions are pure and sincere. Your dua should be made to seek Allah’s blessings and mercy and not for any personal gain or selfish motive.
- Choose a clean and peaceful place for dua where you can focus and concentrate without any distractions.
- Performing wudu (ablution) before starting your dua to purify yourself is also advisable.
- Try to make dua when your supplications are more likely to be accepted. These times include the last third of the night, before or after the obligatory prayers, during Ramadan, and on Fridays.
- Make dua in a language you are comfortable with, but also try to learn some supplications in Arabic as they are considered more powerful. (You can take our Molana Ashif Ali Khan Helps)
- Make dua with humility and submission, recognizing that Allah is the only one who can grant your request.
- Remember to praise Allah and bless the Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him) before making your dua.
- Remember to be patient and consistent in your dua. Keep hope if you see immediate results, as Allah may have something better in store for you.
- Keep making dua regularly and with conviction, knowing that Allah hears and responds to the supplications of His sincere servants.
- Finally, always remember to thank Allah SWT for His blessings and favors, whether your dua is answered.
Dua for obedient child
Through this dua, we displayed our trust in Allah, who will bless us with an obedient child.
This dua helps to develop good habits like discipline, respect, and responsibility in the child. The effect of this dua also brings success in the personal and professional life of the child.
Dua: “Rabbi hab lii min ladunka zurriyyatan toyyibatan innaka samii’ud-du’aa.”(Quran, 3:38)
Meaning: “My Lord, grant me from Yourself a good offspring. Indeed, You are the Hearer of supplication.”
Dua for children’s obedience
An obedient child is a source of blessings for their parents in this life and the hereafter.
|The Prophet Muhammad (SAW) said, “When a person dies, his deeds come to an end except for three: ongoing charity, the knowledge that is benefited from, and a righteous child who prays for him.”|
Dua: Rabbana hab lana min azwajinaa wa zurriyyatina qurrata a’yunin waj-alnaa lil muttaqiina imaama. (Quran, 25:74)
Meaning: “Our Lord! Bless us with pious spouses and offspring who will be the joy of our hearts and make us models for the righteous.”
Dua for the child to listen to parents
This dua will make your child obedient toward you so that he hears and understands everything you say.
It will also help to realize that respecting parents is a duty. With this dua, Allah will grant wisdom to your child so that he can recognize the importance of following the guidance of his parents.
Dua: “Rabbi hab lii minas-solihiin.” (Quran, 37:100)
Meaning: “My Lord! Bless me with righteous offspring.”
Method to Perform these Dua:
- Start by making WUDU (Ablution) and reading “Surah al Fatiha” (Opening chapter of the Quran). This helps to prepare your mind and body for supplication.
- Find a peaceful corner in your house to focus and concentrate on your Dua.
- Begin by praising Allah (SWT) and sending blessings upon Prophet Muhammad (SAW).
- After that, recite the Dua mentioned above by expressing gratitude towards Allah (SWT) for the blessings of your child and your role as a parent.
- Repeat your Dua and Niyyah 100 times with sincerity and visualize your child being obedient and righteous.
- End your Dua by seeking Allah’s forgiveness and trusting Him.
- Perform this Dua for 18 days straight after any salah with patience and complete belief in the Almighty.
Dua is a conversation with Allah (SWT), so speak from the heart and have faith that He will answer your prayers in the best way possible.
If you are seeking powerful duas that can help you achieve your desired results quickly, you can contact us and consult with our experienced Molana Ashif Ali Khan Ji.
With years of experience performing such duas, Molana Ashif Ali Khan Ji can guide you in selecting the right dua and performing it on your behalf.
Our services offer consequential and special duas tailored to your unique needs and requirements.
We understand that every individual’s situation is different and requires a customized approach.
That’s why we work closely with you to identify your needs and suggest the most appropriate dua to help you achieve your desired outcome.
Molana Ashif Ali Khan Ji deeply understands Islamic teachings and has helped many people with his spiritual guidance and expertise.
He follows the principles of Islam and ensures that all duas are performed with the utmost sincerity and devotion.
With our services, you can rest assured that you are in good hands and that your dua will be performed with the highest professionalism and care.
Contact us today to learn more about our services.
READ Powerful Dua For Protection From Evil Eye And Jealousy.
Dua to protect the child from bad habits
This dua helps protect children against harmful influences that may lead them into bad habits and guide them toward what is good and beneficial for them.
Through this dua, you can seek guidance from Allah (SWT) to keep your child safe from harmful activities and negative influences.
Dua: “Rabbi auzi’ni an asykura ni’matakal-lati an’amta ‘alayya wa ‘alaa waalidayya wa an a’mala solihan tardhahu wa aslih lii fii zurriyyati inni tubtu ilaika wa inni minal-muslimin.” (Quran, 46:15)
Meaning: “My Lord, enable me to be grateful for Your favor which You have bestowed upon me and my parents and to work the righteousness of which You will approve and make righteous for me, my offspring. Indeed, I have repented to You, and indeed, I am of the Muslims.
Dua for child behavior
This dua helps your child indulge in religious activities and follow the path to happiness and success. With this dua, your child feels more confident and better understands what is right and wrong for them.
Dua: “Yu’til Hikmata mai yashaaa’; wa mai yu’tal Hikmata faqad ootiya khairan kaseeraa; wa maa yazzakkaru illaaa ulul albaab.”(Quran, 2:269)
Means: “Allah grants wisdom to whoever He wills. And whoever is granted wisdom is certainly blessed with a great privilege. But none will be mindful (of this) except people of reason.”
Dua for stubborn child
This dua benefits taking the child towards the right path and protects them from the whispers of Shaytaan.
By reciting a Dua for a stubborn child with sincerity and intention, parents can seek Allah’s help in encouraging good behavior.
Dua: “O Allah, grant me the wisdom and patience to deal with my stubborn child. Help me to remain calm and composed in the face of their defiance and grant me the strength to guide them towards righteousness.”
How to Use Dua to Help Your Child Become More Obedient (Method to Perform these Dua)
- Wake up early and perform Wudu to keep your mind and body fresh.
- Now take 99 names of Allah (SWT) for praising him and send blessing upon Prophet Muhammad (SAW).
- After that, with sincere intentions, perform Niyyah and two rak’ahs of Salah.
- Place some Zamzam water near you, recite the dua mentioned above atleast 50 times or more, and seek Allah’s blessing for your child.
- After completing the recitation, pray to Allah SWT to guide your child towards good behavior, soften their heart, and grant you the wisdom, patience, and strength to deal with their behavior.
- End with Salutations to the Prophet by reciting: “Sallallahu Alayhi Wasallam” (Peace be upon him) again.
- Do this dua for atleast 20 days continuously after any salah or at the time of Tahajjud and Inshallah; you will soon observe some positive changes in your child.
READ Powerful Dua To Get What You Want Immediately (Get Anything You Want In Seconds)
Dua for children
This is a Dua that children can recite to seek Allah’s blessings in establishing a strong connection with Him through prayer.
It can help them make wise decisions, leading to more positive outcomes.
Dua: “Rabbi jalni muqeema salati wa min dhurriyati”
Translation: “O Lord, make me and my offspring steadfast in prayer.”
Dua to make children intelligent
Doing this dua by the parents or the children can help them gain more knowledge and understanding.
Regular use of this can increase the chances of their success in life.
Dua: “Allahumma aalimna ma yanfa’una, wanfa’na bima ‘allamtana, wa zidna ‘ilman warzuqna fahman”
Translation: “O Allah, teach us what is beneficial to us, and benefit us from what You have taught us. Increase our knowledge and understanding and provide us with sustenance.”
Dua for good children
This is a powerful Dua that parents can recite to seek Allah’s blessings and guidance in raising good and righteous children.
|“Be kind to your children and perfect their manners.”|
Dua: Yaa bunaiya aqimis-Salaata waamur bilma’roofi wanha ‘anil munkari wasbir ‘alaa maaa asaabaka inna zaalika min ‘azmil umoor (Quran, 31:17)
Translation: O, my dear son! Establish prayer, encourage what is good and forbid what is evil, and endure patiently whatever befalls you. Indeed this is a resolve to aspire to.”
Step by step Method to perform These Dua:
- Begin by making Ablution (wudu) and facing towards the Qiblah.
- Raise your hands and start with the Tasbih (glorification) of Allah (SWT), saying “SubhanAllah” three times.
- After that, read Durood Shareef 11 times with full faith.
- Now recite the Dua above 56 times and read Ayatul Kursi for your children from negative influences and harm.
- Then pray to Merciful and ask whatever you need by visualizing your children.
- End the Dua by saying “SubhanAllah” thrice and Offering salutations to Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him).
- Practice this ritual for 15-18 days after Fazar or Isha namaz with complete determination, and Allah will indeed bless your child “Ameen.”
READ Powerful Dua For Miracle Happen
Wazifa for the child to become obedient
We understand the importance of raising obedient and respectful children, so we want to share another powerful Wazifa that can help your child become more obedient.
This Wazifa involves reciting specific verses from the Holy Quran and making heartfelt supplications to Allah SWT to bless your child with good behavior and manners.
With consistent practice and faith in Allah’s mercy, this Wazifa can help positively change your child’s behavior and make them more obedient towards you and others.
- Begin the wazifa by cleaning yourself with Wudu to achieve spiritual purity, which is necessary to connect with Allah (SWT).
- After that, Praise Allah Tallah by chanting Takbir and sending blessing to Prophet Muhammad (SAW) by reading Darood Shareef 3 times.
- Take seven Dates without seeds, crush them into a paste, and mix them with a tablespoon of honey with good intentions.
- Now Recite this Dua, “O Allah, guide my child to the right path and help them become a righteous and obedient servant of Yours” x 313 times while holding the mixture in your hand.
- After the recitation, ask Allah (SWT) to grant your child wisdom and guidance with total concentration and focus.
- Blow on the mixture after each recitation and Give the mixture to your child to eat.
- Once you have completed the wazifa, make dua to Allah (SWT) to bless your child with obedience and good manners.
This Wazifa is believed to help a disobedient child become more obedient and respectful towards parents and elders.
Reciting the Surah and dua with sincerity, devotion, and faith in Allah’s mercy and power is essential.
In addition, it is recommended to continue the Wazifa for a minimum of 21 days and to make dua for your child’s well-being and success in all aspects of life.
This wazifa helped many parents instill good values and obedience in their children.
READ Powerful Duas For Solving All Problems (Immediate Help From Allah)
The Benefits of Making Dua for Your Child’s Obedience
Making dua for your child’s obedience can have many benefits for both your child and yourself as a parent.
Here are some of the benefits of making dua for your child’s obedience:
- Strengthening your bond with Allah: Making dua for your child’s obedience is a way to strengthen your connection with Allah. It is a reminder that Allah is the ultimate authority and that we rely on Him for everything, including the behavior and actions of our children.
- Instilling a sense of spirituality in your child: By making dua for your child’s obedience, you also instill a sense of spirituality. They will learn that obedience is not just a matter of following rules but a way to please Allah and gain His blessings.
- Developing patience and trust: Making dua for your child’s obedience requires patience and trust in Allah. You may not always see immediate results as a parent, but continuing to make dua can help develop these essential qualities.
- Creating a positive environment: Dua for your child’s obedience can help create a positive environment in your home. Making dua regularly can help shift your focus from negative behaviors to positive ones, leading to a more harmonious family dynamic.
- Strengthening your child’s moral compass: By making dua for your child’s obedience, you are also helping to strengthen their moral compass. They will learn that certain behaviors are right and wrong, not just because you say so, but because they are aligned with the teachings of Islam.
Making dua for your child’s obedience is a way to seek Allah’s blessings and guidance in raising your child to be a pious and obedient Muslim.
It can benefit you and your child and help you navigate parenting challenges with patience, trust, and a sense of spirituality.
In this article, some duas are specially given to help parents raise obedient, respectful, and responsible children.
These are powerful duas that can make a deep impact on our lives and those of our children. Parents can teach good habits by receiving the blessings and guidance of Allah (SWT) through these Dua’s.
It can encourage positive behavior and also protect your children from harmful influences.
Using this dua correctly can strengthen the bond between you and your children and guide you toward a successful, fulfilling family life.
It is essential to recite these duas with sincerity and the right intention, and it is also important to trust in Allah’s mercy and wisdom to answer our prayers in the best possible way.
Frequently Asked Questions
Any surah to make stubborn children obedient?
Parents can recite Surah Al-Baqarah, Surah Al-Falaq, and Surah An-Nas for their well-being and to make stubborn children obedient.
Maulana Ashif Ali Khan is considered one of the best Islamic scholars in the world. This Report is supported by Google search results when searching for the “Best Maulana in the world.” With 35 years of experience solving various life problems, he has successfully resolved thousands of cases. Success stories of individuals he has helped can be found on our Instagram account.