The world is full of miracles, and these miracles bolster the concept of hope and salvation. Miracles usually make the impossible happen, and due to this, it is always advised to never lose hope and fight for what you believe in unless it does not harm humanity.
Dua to make the impossible happen can also be employed or chanted by people who try their best every day, but their efforts end in failure. Dua has the power of creating a strong weapon that helps you fight with your troubles, and chanting the Dua to make the impossible happen can also bring success in your life.
Dua is the words that were chanted by Allah and are considered to be the jewels of humanity that can save humanity, and also, with the help of the shine of these jewels, Allah will lead people on the path of salvation.
Procedure to perform the Dua to make the impossible happen:
- In order for the Dua to show its true value or true colours, it is advised to recite the Dua with utmost perfection and with a heart full of compassion.
- It’s your humanitarian instincts that please Allah and not your materialistic offerings. If you have a pure heart, then Allah listens to your wishes, and moreover, God helps those who help themselves.
- It is of utmost importance to perform Namaz five times a day. This has been mentioned in the holy Islamic book, called the Quran.
- After performing Namaz, it is of utmost importance that you recite “Allah Tallah” at least 11 times.
- Reciting “Allah Tallah” makes your heart compassionate and will help you overcome your vices in the long run.
- After a powering session, it is only logical to chant the Dua to make impossible happen to none other than Allah.
- Recitation of this Dua should be done with utmost delicacy and intricacy for maximum benefits.
- Recite “Ya Illaha Illahlah” at least 100 times.
- Reciting this Dua will reach the ears of Allah if and only if your wishes or Dua are humanitarian.
- The Dua to make the impossible happen should be recited in the Namaz room only.
Precautions to Perform Dua to Make the Impossible Happen:
- Do not let anybody know what you have wished for, except Allah Tallah.
- The Dua or the Wazifa is of utmost importance; hence it should not be ridiculed.
- Women should not recite this Dua to make the impossible happen if they have missed their periods and also should not recite the Dua during their menstrual cycle.
- Stay hydrated while chanting the Dua.
After knowing the procedure and various precautions that should be taken while chanting the Dua to make the impossible happen, it is only logical to know more about Duas and their importance.
Dua is an important part of the Islamic faith and belief. It is a way that helps people feel closer to Allah Tallah. As mentioned above, Dua is like jewels that shine on people who are lost and are in dire need of some bliss in their life.
Some benefits of Dua are as follows:
- The greatest benefit of Dua is the fulfilment of those desires that could not be completed or achieved due to variegated reasons.
- Dua is nothing but a gateway to Allah’s mercy.
- Dua is very powerful, and if chanted in an appropriate way with all the intricacies, it might also change your Qadr(destiny).
- As mentioned in the article above, Dua also fills your heart with compassion and humility.
- Reciting Dua will result in Allah Tallah bestowing blessings on you and your family.
Do people also ask whether Dua can increase someone’s life? The answer is very simple. If a person believes in Dua and its variegated benefits, then he/she might live a prosperous life and, in turn, would increase their life expectancy. A dua which is suggested is to remember Allah, offer prayers or Namaz five times and then recite Dua-e-Astaghfar. Reciting this Dua will help you live a long life in Jannat.
Dua is considered to be the best form of worship. According to the Holy Prophet, Dua will always be the most important form of worship because it affirms a person’s belief in Tawheed or monotheism and will help him shun his belief in all other false gods. With the help of so many Duas and its compassionate recitation would deepen or strengthen the bond between Allah and his disciple.
This world is filled with many different kinds of people. Some are good, and some are sinister. If a person is really ashamed of his sins, he should beg for forgiveness and should promise Allah not to repeat his sins again. If the forgiveness comes from a heart full of compassion, then Allah listens to your Dua and might also forgive you. One should keep in mind that sins against humanity will not be tolerated by Allah.
Similar to the Dua of making the impossible happen, reciting surah will also help you achieve or get what you want. Surah Al-Fath is the Dua to get what you want. Surah Al-Fath means the Victory in getting what you want and is therefore highly advised and recommended by the Maulvis.
According to hadith, Ayat al-Kursi is the most powerful Surah and chanting that Surah will get you closer to Allah and will help you get back on the track of salvation.
People also ask Allah to do what they want. The formula for successfully getting what you want from Allah is very simple and straightforward.
- One should always believe in the possibility of miracles taking place.
- God helps those who help themselves. Take steps towards making your dream a reality and avoid any or all distractions from your life.
- Recite various Duas or Surahs to ask Allah Tallah for help.
A verse from a holy book states that “Verily, Allah is more pleased with the repentance of His slave than a person who has his camel in a waterless desert carrying his provision of food and drink and it is lost.” One should always dedicate their lives to help humans and propagate a humanitarian message throughout the world.
Frequently Asked Questions
How can I get my Dua fulfilled?
In order to get your Dua fulfilled, you should be willing to give up any type of distraction that might hamper your connection with Allah Tallah. Offering Namaz five times a day is compulsory as it affirms your belief in Allah. Chanting Dua with a compassionate and humble heart is must as the Holy Prophet himself stated that Dua is the best form of worship.
How do I get everything I want from Allah Tallah?
Surah al-Fath is the surah or the Dua that will help you achieve anything that you want from Allah Tallah. Surah Al-Fath means the Victory in getting what you want and is therefore highly advised and recommended by the Maulvis. In order to please Allah, one has to start walking on the path suggested by him. One has to become a complete humanitarian to truly understand the meaning of Jannat or salvation.
Will Allah accept my Dua if I sin?
If your crime is against humans then Allah will never show mercy on you. In order to repent for your sins, one should truly accept his crime or sin and promise Allah that he would never tread on this path again. If he/she truly wants forgiveness then he/she should start offering Namaz five times a day along with chanting “Allah Tallah” more than 11 times.
What Surah to read to get what you want?
Allah helps those who help themselves. If your passion is true and your work towards your dream is true then Allah will bestow his blessings on you. Surah al-Fath is the Surah one must read to achieve whatever they want. Along with reading the Surah, one must also work hard to achieve their dreams.
How can I fulfil my wish immediately?
1. First of all, do a fresh wadu and if you have any wish to imagine that in your mind. 2. Offer two rakats of nimaz Hajat. 3. After two rakats recite the Dua: Allahummaa laa …. sahlailaa
How can I make Allah accept my Dua?
Allah will show his mercy only if you are a hundred percent devoted to him. Recite Dua, read Surahs, offer Namaz five times a day and treat everyone with respect are some of the criteria that have to be matched if you want Allah to accept your Dua.
Can Allah make impossible possible?
If you believe in the powers of Allah then anything is possible. Stay patient and stay true to your religion. Leave the rest of your problems on Allah Tallah. Allah will surely show his mercy and shower his blessings on you. Just be patient. Never doubt the judgement of Allah Tallah. He can surely make the impossible possible.