Assalamualaikum, warahmatullahi wabarakatuh, to all our beloved readers. Today’s topic is very exciting about future husbands and wives.
So in this article, we also share “Powerful Dua To See Future Husband or Wife In Dream” in the proper Quranic halal method. Our best advice is to read this whole article and not skip any part for a better understanding.
Always Remember: “[He is] the Lord of the East and the West; there is no god besides Him, so take Him as Disposer of [you are] matters”(Quran 73:9)
We all have some expectations and desires about certain things in life. For example, it’s natural for men and women to have some expectations about how their future husbands and wives should look.
This blog will be a terrific resource if you are nearing the age at which you can marry and are curious about what your future spouse might look like.
In this post, we will help you with an Islamic Dua, using which you can find out what your future partner will look like.
With this knowledge, you can decide which person to commit to when they come along. You will be able to recognize the person more quickly.
We often have a visual picture of our future partner. But there’s no guarantee that we’ll marry the same person in the future.
Consider how reassuring it would be to see your future husband in your dream in such a circumstance. This Islamic Dua can help you choose the right partner.
This is also useful if you and your parents are looking for marriage suitors and need help determining who to choose.
With this Dua, you can see your future husband/wife in a dream and quickly decide who you should select.
Follow Some Guidance Before You Start This Dua:
- Start your dua and wazifa after wuzu and wear clean clothes. “The prayer of a person who does, Hadath (passes urine, stool, or wind) is not accepted till he performs (repeats) the ablution.” (Sahih al-Bukhari 135)
- To make any dua effective, you should perform five namaz daily with faith in the Almighty.
- While performing dua or salah, sit towards the” Mecca Sharif.” “The Messenger of Allah came out of the House and prayed two Rakahs in front of the Kabah, and then he said: ‘This is the Qiblah.’” (Sunan an-Nasa’i 2914)
- Increase your Iman (belief) by reading the Quran, charity, and faith in Allah’s mercy. In response, the Prophet Muhammad (PBUH ) said: “Iman is belief in Allah, His Angels, His Messengers, the Unseen, belief in His books, belief in the day of judgment, and belief in the good and bad of Qadar (Divine decree).” (Sahih Muslim 8a)
- In this period, do sadaqah as much as possible; this will remove your sins. According to the Prophet (PBUH), “Sadaqah destroys sin as water extinguishes fire” (Jami` at-Tirmidhi 614)
Here Is Dua To See Future Husband or Wife In Dream:
Highly effective Dua To See your Future Husband or Wife In a Dream is: “Alhamdu lillahi allathee hadaana lihatha wama kunna linahtadiya lawlaa an hadaana Allahu.” Before sleeping, Recite this dua 564 times at the time of tahajjud, you will see your future hubsand or wife in your dream.
Reference And Meaning:
This Dua is mentioned in the Quran chapter 7, verse 43, and here is the meaning of this supplication: “Praise to Allah, who has guided us to this; and we would never have been guided if Allah had not guided us.”
Transliteration: “Allahumma inni astakhiruka bi’ilmika. wa astaqdiruka bi-qudratika, wa as’aluka min fadlika al-adheem fa-innaka taqdiru wala aqdiru, wa ta’lamu wala a‘lamu, wa anta `allamu-l-ghuyub.”
“Allahumma, in kunta ta’ lamu anna hadhaI amra khayrun lee fee deeni wa ma’ashi wa aqibati amri (or ‘ajili amri wa’ajilihi) faqdirhu lee wa ya s-sirhu lee thumma barik lee fee-he, wa in kunta ta’llamu anna hadha-l-amra sharrun lee fee deeni wa ma’ashi wa-aqibati amri (or fi’ajili amri wa ajilihi) fasrifhu annee was-rifnee’anhu. Wa aqdir leel-khaira haithu kana thumma ardini bihi”
Meaning: “O Allah, I seek Your suggestion (in making a choice) by Your wisdom, and I seek knowledge by Your strength, and I ask You of Your great reward. You have control. I have none. And You know, I know not. You are the Knower of hidden things.
O Allah, if in Your knowledge, this matter (then it should be mentioned by name) is good for me in my faith, livelihood, and affairs, then decree it for me, make it easy for me, and bless it for me. And if in Your knowledge it is terrible for me and my religion, livelihood, and affairs, then turn it away from me and turn me away from it and ordain for me the good wherever it may be and make me happy with it.”
Method To Complete Dua To See Future Husband or Wife In Dream:
- On Friday, After any Salah, Perform proper Wudu.
- Then Recite Durood Shareef 11 times.
- Offer “Tasbeeh e Janab e Fatima.” (34 times Allah hu Akbar, 33 times Alhamdulillah, 33 times SubhanAllah)
- Now, Recite verse 43 of Surah Al-A’raf 343 times.
Inshallah, you’ll have a dream about your soul mate, including his characteristics, appearance, and relationship. If you need help, you can contact Molana Ashif Ali Khan on WhatsApp.
Niyyah (Intention that why you are performing Dua)
Perform this Niyyah before any dua to double the effects our “Prophet Mohammed” (SAW) narrated in a hadith, “Actions are (judged) by intentions (niyyah), so each man will receive what he has intended for.”Sahih al-Bukhari 6499
“Al-Haadi,” you are the master of everyone’s mind. You are the only creator of the world, and nothing happens here without your will.
“AL-BAAQI” I am performing this dua because I want to know about my better half and my future with them.
“AN-NUR,” guide me with your light’s grace so I can understand my partner more and make my married life beautiful.
Prayer To See Future Husband In a Dream (Dua To Know if He’s The One)
“Praise to Allah, who has guided us to this; and we would never have been guided if Allah had not guided us.”
Method To Perform This Prayer:
First, clean yourself and the place where you are performing this prayer. After that, give blessings upon The Prophet by offering Darood sharif three times.
Take a sip of Zamzam water and recite this prayer 100 times before any salah. Finally, praise Allah Tallah by taking beautiful names or reciting Takbir.
With all your heart, ask Allah (SWT) to accept your dua, and inshallah, you will soon see the effects of it.
Benefits of See Future Husband or Wife
- One of the main benefits of doing this dua is finding a righteous partner.
- This dua helps you see your future husband in dreams and reveal things.
- Allah (SWT) will guide you through dreams so you can find out how your life will be in the future and how you can improve it.
- This dua lets you know about your future husband’s good and bad qualities.
- Getting married is life’s most significant decision; you can determine whether you are doing it right through this dua.
Things You Should Know About This Dua
Do not mention this Dua to anyone because, by doing this, you will not get your dreams, and Allah will not show you the way.
Always remember that you have to be positive while doing this dua; only then will it show you the effects.
Women don’t perform this Dua during their menses. Deep faith and utter sincerity are required while performing this dua for good results.
Do not think about the results first; concentrate properly on the process.
Summary of This Article
Through this article, we have provided you with the best Dua To See your Future Husband OR Wife In a Dream, with the help of which you can see with whom your marriage will take place.
Still, you can contact us directly on WhatsApp if you have any doubts or questions.
Note: Allah (SWT) will praise you. If you make this dua known to more and more people because if you pass on, they will benefit by doing it, and maybe it can change their lives, then it is obvious you will also get the reward for the good deed (Sadaqah)
Our Other Helping Dua:
Maulana Ashif Ali Khan is considered one of the best Islamic scholars in the world. This Report is supported by Google search results when searching for the “Best Maulana in the world.” With 35 years of experience solving various life problems, he has successfully resolved thousands of cases. Success stories of individuals he has helped can be found on our Instagram account.