Aslam Alaikum Wa Rahmatullahi Wa Barakatuh to all my dear brothers and sister. Today we Talk about the signs that your Dua is accepted.
If you need clarification and need help deciding whether your dua is showing you results or not, then yea, you are at the right place.
Often we make Dua to Allah many times in our life, but we need to know whether it has reached Allah or not.
In this paragraph, we will discuss different signs by which your supplication has been accepted or ways your dua will be taken quickly, which will help you immensely.
Do not worry, and be patient. After reading this article, you will get some clearance in your head, and you can move ahead with no doubts.
We all know that Dua (Supplication) is the only resource we can use to communicate with Allah Tala. And we can convey our heart’s words to Allah. In Quran also mention:
“Call upon Me; I will respond to you.” (40:60)
So what are some common signs that your Dua is accepted you need to be on the lookout for? In this post, we talk precisely about that, but first, we need to talk about Belief in Allah And his Angels.
What Is The Role of Angels In Accepting Dua?
Allah designed Angels for humans who see our good and bad deeds. Almighty Allah made angels with light, which is limitless, and all angels were created before humans by Allah Tala.
Allah Tala created a total of Seven angels, and all seven angels have different roles for humans.
So the primary role of angels is accepting your dua as “Ameen” Yes, whenever you perform Any Dua, end your dua by saying Ameen because when we say amen, it means we say amen to the angel.
The angel forgives our sins which we do in the past. It is very important to end our sins. If Allah Ta’ala forgives our bad deeds, our prayer’s acceptance will increase.
The Prophet (PBUH) said: “When the reciter says Amin, then say: “Amin” too, for the angels say Amin, and if a person’s Amin coincides with the Amin of the angels, Allah will forgive his previous sins”
Source: Sunan an-Nasa’i.
Here Are 6 Signs that your Dua is accepted:
- Recurring numbers: if you see numbers in triples. For example, if you see 111 or 444, or 666 – this is a sign that your wish or dua has been accepted. You can take it as a sign that the forces of the universe are working in alignment with your objective, and your dua will come true sooner than you might have expected.
- A recurrent Dream: Dreams are the most common ways Allah Tallah talks to us. He will send certain symbols and objects in your dream to tell you what He needs to say to you since he cannot speak like a human with us. One of the most recurrent dreams is seeing a horse. If you see a horse running wild in the field, that’s a good sign. Whether standing in a stable or running, a horse takes that as a good sign.
- Seeing a famous figure in dreams: Perhaps you are seeing a personality or a celebrity in your imagination. It could be an actor, writer, or sportsperson; anyone who is always in the limelight or the public’s eye is another common sign.
- Seeing red and green more prominently around you: perhaps you got a shirt from someone red or green. Or maybe you are lately eating foods or fruits of that color. Take this as a sign of positivity telling you that good thing are coming in life.
- Seeing the great Prophet in a dream: This is not the kind of dream that most people will have in their sleep. But, if you dream about our great Prophet, nothing can be a sign bigger than that: whatever you desire, your dua is about to come true with flying colors.
- A feeling of detachment from things around you: if you suddenly find yourself detached from the ground and the reality around you, this can also be one of the less popular signs that your dua is about to come true.
Although not many people tend to experience this, around the tenth day of your starting a Dua, you begin to feel a sensation of detachment from the world around you; this is yet another good sign that it’s time for the big harvest.
Why Is Your Dua Not Accepting?
There can be various reasons for dua not accepting like:
- Doing unlawful things: “The Prophet Mohammed said”: “O people, Allah is Good, and He takes only that which is good, and Allah commanded the Messengers by saying: O Messengers, eat of the good things, and do good deeds. ” We should ensure that we eat, earn and wear halal for approval of our supplications; otherwise, it gets rejected.
- Praying for evil: “The noble prophet said”: “The Dua’a of anyone of you may be answered by Allah as long as it does not involve a bad deed or severing kinship ties.” [Tirmidhi] We should not pray that it involves sin, especially breaking kinship relations.
- Being Impatience: The Prophet (PBUH) said: “The Dua of anyone of you may be answered (by Allah) as long as he does show impatience by saying, “I prayed to Allah, but my prayers have not been answered.” While praying, we should neither rush nor stop because we are still waiting for results. We must have true devotion and complete faith in Allah (SWT).
- Pray to someone other than Allah: Allah Subhanahu tala says, “O Mohammed, when my servant asks you about me. I am very close to them. I answer when he calls me without any intermediator with a sincere heart, he obeys me and believes in me” (2:186).
Words, symbols, recurrent dreams, objects; all of it can have dozens of meanings literally. And your ability to interpret the right things correctly depends mainly on how accurate your interpretation is.
If you do not want to leave something to guesswork, then the best thing would be to talk to our Molana Ashif Ali Khan.
It’s easy to wrongly interpret things and then be disappointed that your dua did not come true by the time you expected.
Therefore, to remove disappointment and guesswork, it’s always best to leave things to the wise and the expert mind.
Brief Summary About This Article:
The conclusion of this article includes various signs by which you can know whether your prayer has been accepted or not.
The above paragraph also consists of the hadiths of Prophet Mohammed, through which we can avoid the rejection of Dua.
The Prophet Muhammad said:
“Whosoever desires that Allah answers his dua’s in unfavorable and difficult conditions, he should make plentiful dua in days of ease and comfort.”
Also, he said: “The person who does not ask from Allah, Allah becomes angry with him.”
Allah(SWT) will praise you. If you make this dua known to more and more people because if you pass on this, they will benefit by doing it, and maybe it can change their life, then it is obvious you will also get the reward for the good deed (sadaqah).
Our Other Helping Dua:
Maulana Ashif Ali Khan is considered one of the best Islamic scholars in the world. This Report is supported by Google search results when searching for the “Best Maulana in the world.” With 35 years of experience solving various life problems, he has successfully resolved thousands of cases. Success stories of individuals he has helped can be found on our Instagram account.