Assalamu Alaikum to all the readers of Islamic Nuskhe. Today, we want to share a powerful Dua To Remove Toxic Person From Your Life, which can help remove toxic people from your life.
In this article, we want to share a powerful dua through which you can seek Allah’s help to remove toxic people from your life.
Do you have someone in your life who causes you distress or sorrow? Someone you wish you had never met?
Surely, Allah (SWT) can see that you are suffering, and he does not want his people to suffer.
The Holy Quran mentions how to eliminate toxic people from your life.
This dua is extracted from the Quran in a proper, halal, and effective way to seek Allah’s guidance and assistance.
Sometimes we hope that things will improve in bad relationships, but the only way to save yourself is to remove the person causing harm from your life.
If you wish to remove someone from your life, this dua is for you.
Read the whole article patiently and perform the dua correctly to get what you want.
Inshallah, Allah (SWT) grants you the strength and wisdom to make the best decisions for your well-being.
Here Is Powerful Dua to remove toxic person from your life
The Most Powerful Dua to remove a toxic person from your life is from Surah At-Tawbah (Chapter 9), Verse 129: “Fa in tawallaw faqul hasbiyal laahu laaa ilaaha illaa Huwa ‘alaihi tawakkkaltu wa Huwa Rabbul ‘Arshil ‘Azeem” Which means “Allah is sufficient for me, and there is no god but Him; I have put my trust in Him.”
Steps to perform Dua to remove toxic person from your life:
- Make wudu and read Durood Shareef 11 times.
- Praise Allah (SWT) by using ninety-nine names.
- Now recite Verse No. 129 of Surah At-Tawbah 434 times.
- Lastly, pray to Allah SWT to remove that toxic person from your life. InshaAllah, soon that person will be gone from your life.
Follow the above method regularly for 15 days with complete faith in Allah SWT.
Contact Molana Ashif Ali Khan is highly recommended if you seek prompt and impactful solutions.
With over 35 years of experience in resolving life’s challenges, he has successfully helped numerous individuals across the globe.
Molana Ashif Ali Khan is widely regarded as one of the best Islamic scholars in the world and is known for his exceptional knowledge of the Quran and Islamic rituals.
He firmly believes that every problem has a solution in the teachings of the Quran and is dedicated to helping individuals find the right path with the help of Islamic Nuskhe.
Another Dua to get rid of someone from your life
The Authentic Dua to get rid of someone from your life is: “Faqaaloo ‘alal laahi tawakkalnaa Rabbanaa laa taj’alnaa fitnatal lilqawmiz zaalimeen.” This dua is for those who want to get rid of someone troubling you, and due to their presence, problems are increasing in your life.
Reference And Meaning
This Dua is mentioned in the Quran 10:85, and here is the meaning of this supplication: “Our Lord, do not make us a trial for those who have wronged, and forgive us. Indeed, You are the Exalted in Might, the Wise.”
Method To Perform to get rid of someone from your life:
- Sit facing towards qiblah.
- Begin by Asking for forgiveness from Allah SWT.
- After that, Read Ayatul Kursi, and recite this dua: “O Allah, I seek Your protection and guidance from the harm of toxic people. Please rid them from my life.” 434 times.
- Finally, blow on that person photo whom you want rid from your life.
Perform this Dua for 15-20 days continuously after any Salah, and Allah (SWT) will bless you with desired results with the help of this dua “Ameen.”
READ Ya Hayyu Ya Qayyum Birahmatika Astaghees (Meaning and Benefits)
Dua to remove someone from your heart
The Best and Tested Dua to remove someone from your heart is: “Wa minhum mai yaqoolu rabbanaaa aatina fid dunyaa hasanatanw wa fil aakhirati hasanatanw wa qinaa azaaban Naar.” With the help of this dua, you can remove that person from your heart forever which you want to remove.
Reference And Meaning
This dua is taken from Quran chapter 2, verse 201, and here is the meaning of this supplication: “Our Lord, give us in this world [that which is] good and in the Hereafter [that which is] good and protect us from the punishment of the Fire.”
Method To Perform Dua to remove someone from your heart:
- Start to make yourself clean (WUZU).
- Read the opening chapter, Surah Al-Fatiha.
- Take Zamzam water in a glass and read this dua: “O Allah, Please give me the strength to let go of negative relationships and move towards a more positive and fulfilling life.
- Blow and drink Zamzam with complete trust in Merciful Allah (SWT).
Do this dua after any obligatory prayer regularly for 2 weeks and Inshallah, slowly, you will feel the removal of that person from your heart.
But if you want more detail and quick results, you can contact our Islamic Scholar, Ashif Ali Khan ji, through the Whatsapp icon below.
He will listen to your problem and assist you in the best possible way.
READ Powerful Duas For Solving All Problems (Immediate Help From Allah)
Wazifa to get rid of someone
- First thing before starting the wazifa, Ensure you’re in a state of cleanliness and facing the qibla (the direction of the Kaaba in Mecca)
- After that, Express your gratitude to Allah for His blessings by glorifying and sending blessings upon the Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him).
- Now take some dates in your hand and recite this dua: “O Allah, suffice me with what is lawful, keep me away from what is forbidden, and enrich me by Your grace from those besides You.”
- Recite this dua atleast 100 times or more with complete sincerity and faith in almighty Allah.
- Now eat those dates after completing the dua. These dates will keep you positive and protect you from whatever you want.
Do this wazifa daily after any salah regularly with a pure heart until you achieve your desired outcomes.
Frequently Asked Questions
Can Allah remove a person from your life?
“When Allah intends good for His servant, He hastens his punishment in this world; and when He intends bad for His servant, He withholds his sins until he appears before Him on the Day of Judgment.” (Tirmidhi)
This hadith highlights that It is important to remember that Allah is our ultimate planner and guide.
He knows what is best for us, even if we may not understand it at the time. Sometimes, Allah removes people from our lives for our benefit to protect or redirect us towards a better path.
This cannot be easy to accept, especially if we have become attached to someone or invested time and energy into a relationship.
However, we must believe in Allah’s plan and that He will replace any loss with something better.
As the Quran says, “But perhaps you hate a thing, and it is good for you, and perhaps you love a thing, and it is bad for you.
And Allah knows while you know not.” (Surah Al-Baqarah 2:216)
Maulana Ashif Ali Khan is considered one of the best Islamic scholars in the world. This Report is supported by Google search results when searching for the “Best Maulana in the world.” With 35 years of experience solving various life problems, he has successfully resolved thousands of cases. Success stories of individuals he has helped can be found on our Instagram account.