In Islam, marriage is a holy communion between a man and a woman and is a sacred practice done to declare love and loyalty to one another. If you have been in a long-term relationship and believe that it is time to make your significant other into your husband/wife, then the dua to make someone agree for marriage is for you.
The marriage will only be a happy one if both the partners agree to be with each other. But in some cases, one of the partners might have doubts about whether marrying you would be the right decision or are just not ready to commit. The dua to make someone agree to marriage can change this indecisiveness.
Allah has given answers to all of our questions and issues in the Holy Quran. The Wazifas and Duas in the Holy Quran are all given to us to pray to Allah for our dreams and wishes so that he may bless us with all the good things in our life.
The dua to make someone agree for marriage is suitable if you are sure about marrying your partner and wish that they would feel the same way towards you.
The dua to make someone agree to marriage will work on anyone and help your significant other understand your feelings and accept Nikkah entirely.
Procedure To Perform Dua To Make Someone Agree For Marriage
Anyone can use the dua to make someone agree to marriage if they have enough faith in Allah. You can perform this dua with the utmost devotion and then propose to your lover and Insha Allah your chances of success will increase tremendously.
- You must take a shower and cleanse yourself.
- The first step is to recite the Durood Sharif 11 times.
- Imagine the face of the woman or man you wish to marry and call out his/her name.
“Al hub’ name of man/woman’ bin/binte’ name of mother’ Alaa hub’ name of man/woman’ bin/binte’ name of mother”
- You must do this three times.
If you have followed the instructions precisely, then Insha Allah, your lover, will feel a longing for you and will want to marry you.
Suppose you don’t see any changes in your partner. In that case, you can repeat this procedure for dua to make someone agree for marriage on the Thursday of the Hijra/Lunar months continuously for eleven months, eleven times if necessary.
Precautions To Perform Dua To Make Someone Agree For Marriage
The dua to make someone agree for marriage like all other duas and wazifas are not a few words randomly strung together but an act of supplication towards Allah to grant us his blessings. One must not take it lightly when performing a dua or wazifa and be humble and of a pure body, mind, and soul.
- When performing the dua, make sure you have no ill intentions or evil thoughts harbored in your mind.
- When performing the dua, be careful that you follow all the instructions exactly as given, or it may have no effect.
- Women who are having their periods should refrain from performing any dua.
- You must have complete faith and trust that Allah will listen to your prayer and grant you your desire.
Suppose you follow all the procedures and are mindful of these procedures when performing the dua to make someone agree to marriage, then Insha Allah. In that case, Allah will grant your wish, and your lover will be filled with longing for you and accept your proposal.
Sometimes we also see many people who do not forget our lover. They are broken by our hearts and regret daily. If your lover also damages you, you can read the article Dua To Heal a Broken Heart. This will help you to solve this problem.
Dua To Make Parents Agree For Marriage
If your parents are strict about love marriage and are not accepting your partner, then you can perform the dua to make parents agree to marriage to soften their hearts.
- It would help if you began the dua by reciting the Durood Ibrahimi 11 times.
- After completing it, you must recite Surah Ikhlas 21 times after finishing up every Salah or Namaz.
- The step mentioned above is crucial for the success of the dua.
- After doing all of the other steps, you should end the dua with the recitation of Durood Ibrahimi 11 times.
If you follow all the instructions, then Insha Allah, your parents will accept your choice and be convinced of your desire to marry. Take note that you must first convince your partner to marry you using Dua To Make Someone Agree For Marriage
If your husband does not love you anymore and wants him to love you again, you recite this Surah to make your husband love you again.
Dua To Convince Someone For Marriage
It is truly a rare thing to find someone you love and cherish and then spend the rest of your life with them. The wazifa to make him marry you is similar to dua to convince someone for marriage; however, if you follow the given instructions, you will fulfill your wishes.
- You must perform the Salat five times a day without fail.
- Then you must recite the Durood Shariff 11 times.
- You must complete the dua to Allah while imagining your lover.
If you follow the above instructions with absolute trust in Allah, your lover will accept your proposal like in Dua To Make Someone Agree For Marriage
Powerful Wazifa To Make Someone Marry You
If you have decided on the right partner for yourself and wish that they will agree to marry you, you can use the wazifa to make someone match you.
- You can perform this wazifa every night after Isha Salaah.
- You should read two Rakat of Nafal Salah and recite Darood Sharif 11 times.
- Then you must recite the following dua 111 times.
“Rabbi Inni Lima Anzaltallayya Min KhayrinFaqir”
- In the end, you should recite the Darood Sharif 11 times.
You must plead to Allah to change your lovers’ hearts and make them want to marry you; then, you will get good results. You can also use other duas like dua to make someone agree to the marriage.
Communication is essential in every relationship. If there is no communication, then we face a lot of ups and downs in our relationship. If your husband is not listening to you, you can read this article Dua for a husband to listen to his wife.
Dua to get married to someone you love
Love is like a luxury in today’s world, and if you are lucky enough to find someone you genuinely love, then you are truly blessed. If you wish to marry this particular person, you can perform the dua to get married to a specific person.
- You must recite the following dua 100 times for 21 days.
“guallah wa alaika astaf alaam zubina walaahi nawaab shaadikum bin tarah sumah makhadum saleh islah omah tarak”
- You should imagine the face of the person you love and perform this dua with faith and devotion to Allah.
Frequently asked questions
What is the best Surah to convince parents of a love marriage?
First, make ablution and recite “Bismil-lah.” Now perform two Rakats before Fajr Nawaz and then recite Surah Al Ikhlas verse (11) after Fajr Nawaz, do this ritual for atleast seven days with utter faith in Allah Tallah. After seven days, you will be able to convince parents to love marriage.
Which is the best Ayat for a love marriage?
You can perform this ayat “Rabbishrah’ Lee S’adree wa Yassir Leee Amree Wah’–Lul.” Do this after Isha Nawaz with complete faith in Allah (SWT). This is a small Ayat that can help you to fulfill your wish for a love marriage.
MOLANA ASHIF ALI KHAN is The Best Islamic Scholar in The World. Also, Suggest by Google If you search BEST MAULANA IN THE WORLD. He has 35 Years of Experience in Solving All life problems, and he has solved thousands of cases with his experience. We also Share people’s Sucess stories on our Instagram Account.