Assalamu’alaikum warahmatullahi wabarakatuh to our Islamic Nuskhe readers.
The primary motive for publishing this article is to help our brothers and sisters who face marriage problems.
That’s why we share the powerful Dua For Marriage Soon In Islam (Marriage Dua) in a proper halal and valid method in this article to help you find your perfect match in a short period and help you get married soon.
This dua will help you to get proposals quickly and not only bring proposals but also helps to prevent any obstacle in your marriage.
Everyone wants to get married as it’s a part of life that will make us happy and give us companionship and love.
Allah has been merciful in giving us all the solutions to our problems through the Holy Quran because He knew well that our lives would have many troubles, making us miserable.
“This Is The Book, In It Is Guidance For Sure Without A Doubt”(The Cow) 2:2
If you are here and reading this article, don’t worry about when and how you will get married because this dua / wazifa will help you get married soon.
You have to have complete faith in Allah SWT. This article will give you instructions for performing this Dua for Marriage and the precautions you should take while doing below.
Before Performing This Marriage Dua, Follow Some Rules For the Best Results:
This Marriage Dua, like all other Duas, has specific rules and guidelines that you should follow for the best results:
- Perform Wudu for purification before reciting the Dua. “O you who have believed, when you rise to [perform] prayer, wash your faces and your forearms to the elbows and wipe over your heads and wash your feet to the ankles.” (Quran 5:6)
- Face the direction of the Qibla while reciting the Dua.
- Have sincere intentions (Niyyah) and present your needs to Allah. “Once prophet said – Ask, and you will be given.”
- Recite the Dua after any Salat for better results.
- Avoid being selfish in your requests.
- Make the Dua in the position of Sujud. The Messenger of Allah (PBUH) said, “The servant is closest to his Lord during prostration, so increase your supplications therein.” (Sahih Muslim 482)
- Surround yourself with positivity by keeping the Quran and Holy Zamzam water nearby
- Show your faith in Allah by reciting the Shahada, asking for forgiveness for sins, and praising Allah and his messenger through Salawat.
- Women should refrain from performing any dua when they are on their periods.
Here Is Dua For Marriage Soon In Islam (Marriage Dua)
DUA: “Allahumma Innee Urreedu An Atazawwaja Faqaddir Lee Minan Nisaa-I A’fihunna Farjajan wa Ah’fadh’ihunna Lee Fee Nafsihaa Wa Awsa-i-Hunna Lee Rizqan Wa A-dhamahunna Lee Barakatan Fee Nafsihaa Wa Maaleee Faqaddir Lee Minhaa Waladan Tayyiban Tajaluhoo Khalafan Saalihan Fee Hayaatee Wa Ba`da Mawtee”
MEANING: “O’ Allah! I desire to marry, so arrange for me a woman/man from those who willingly abstain from what is unlawful and who safeguards her soul for my sake. And because of her, not only will using sustenance increase, but also make there be in its abundance and make sure that they will give me a virtuous child, who will be a noble successor in my life and after my death.”(AT-Trimdhi)
Another Dua To Get Married Soon To Someone You Love
DUA: “Rabbanaa hablanaa min azwajinaa wa zureeyatinaa qurataa a’yunee waj’alnaa lil muttaqeena imaama”
MEANING: “Our Lord, grant us from among our wives/ husband and offspring comfort to our eyes and make us an example for the righteous.”(Quran 25:74)
Step-by-Step Method To Perform This Both Dua:
- Perform a complete ablution (Wudu).
- In RUKU Position, Read Durood Sharif 11 Times.
- Recite “Bismillah hir-Rahman Nirrahim” 100 times.
- Then Recite Surah Ya-Sin once.
- Recite Both Dua (Given Above) 234 times.
- Perform Niyyah (Given Below) With Full faith in Allah.
- Finally, Pray to Allah SWT to get married soon to the desired person by reciting this Dua:
O Allah, remove any obstacles and problems from my life that stop me from getting married to the person I love and make our union a basis of joy and blessings.
Follow these steps regularly for 13 days; inshallah, you will achieve a positive outcome regarding your Marriage (nikah).
For effective and fast results in a short time, you can contact Molana Ashif Ali Khan by clicking on the WhatsApp icon below.
If you have someone you love and wish to get an Immediate marriage proposal from them, then the Wazifa for marriage proposal would help you immensely.
Niyyah (Intention, Why You Are Performing This Dua)
“AL-MU’IZZ” There is no god, only Allah, and Muhammad is the only Prophet of Almighty Allah, lord of worlds.
I am nothing before the highest and greatest Allah (SWT); give me enrichment in all goods and freedom from all sin.
I ask you to hear my dua for getting married soon and Bless me, AL-AZEZ, with my better half and your love.
Merciful Allah, no one knows better than you, and I am sure you will hear my dua soon and bless me with a successful marriage and a supportive partner.
“Actions are (judged) by intentions (niyyah), so each people will receive what they intended for.” [Bukhari & Muslim]
Best Dua For Getting Married Soon To a Good Husband
DUA: “Rabbi hablee min ladunka zaujan tayyiban wayakoonaa sahiban lee fiddeeni wadunyaa wal aahirat”
MEANING: “O Lord, give me the best husband from your side, the husband who also became my best friend in the affairs of religion, world affairs & the hereafter”(AT-Tirmidhi)
Method To Perform This Dua:
- Start with cleaning yourself and select a peaceful place for praying.“Cleanliness is half of faith.” – (Sahih Muslim)
- Read Darood Shareef 11 times and praise Allah (SWT) as he deserves. “Who sends Darood upon me once, Allah sends ten blessings upon him.” [Sahih Bukhari and Sahih Muslim]
- Now make a clear Intention (Niyyah) for the dua.
- After that, the grown-up girl should recite the dua (Mentioned above) at the time of Tahajjud after Isha namaz
- Finally, End Prayer by Reciting this Dua:
O my Allah, give me patience and power to wait for the right person and bless me with a partner who will be a means for me to fulfil my duties for You and serve Your creation.
When the Prophet (ﷺ) got up at night to offer the Tahajjud prayer, he used to say: Allahumma lakal-hamd. Anta qaiyyimus-samawati wal-ard wa man fihinna. Walakal-hamd, Laka mulkus-samawati wal-ard wa man fihinna. Walakal-hamd, anta nurus-samawati wal-ard. Wa lakal-hamd, anta-l-haq wa wa’duka-lhaq, wa liqa’uka Haq, wa qauluka Haq, wal-jannatu Han wan-naru Haq wannabiyuna Haq. Wa Muhammadun, sallal-lahu’alaihi wasallam, Haq, was-sa’atu Haq. Allahumma aslamtu Laka wabika amantu, wa ‘Alaika tawakkaltu, wa ilaika anabtu wa bika khasamtu, wa ilaika hakamtu faghfir li ma qaddamtu wama akh-khartu wama as-rartu wama’a lantu, anta-l-muqaddim wa anta-l-mu akh-khir, la ilaha illa anta (or la ilaha ghairuka).Sahih al-Bukhari 1120
Perform this ritual for one month regularly with patience, and Inshallah, you will soon get Married Soon To a Good Husband.
If you wish to marry someone specific, Recite this “Dua to get married to a specific person.”
Wazifa For Getting Married Soon (For Early Marriage)
To get married soon to your perfect match and without any obstacles, perform this wazifa given below:
- Clean your hands and face with the process of Wudu. The Prophet (ﷺ) said, “Whenever anyone of you makes water, he should not hold his penis or clean his private parts with his right hand. (And while drinking) one should not breathe in the drinking utensil .” (Sahih al-Bukhari 154)
- Make an intention (Niyyah) to perform the Wazifa to get Allah’s blessings and guidance to get married soon.” The reward of deeds depends upon the intentions, and every person will get the reward according to what he has intended.” (Sahih al-Bukhari 1)
- Now offer Salawat and fill a container with rose water. The Prophet ﷺ said: “When any one of you prays, let him begin by praising Allaah, then let him send blessings upon the Prophet ﷺ, then let him ask for whatever he wants.” (Tirmidhi, by al-Albaani).
- While making sunnah of raising the hand, recite this Dua given below “Ya Allah, please grant me a loving and compatible spouse who will be a source of comfort and joy in my life. Ameen.”
- After that, Dip your finger into the rose water and sprinkle it on your body.
- Finally, say, “Bismillahi Allahumma inni as’aluka min khairi.” Then recite this Dua: O Allah, bless me with a spouse who will bring me joy, happiness, comfort, and support throughout my life.
Perform this Wazifa for at least 18 days. Make sure to perform the Wazifa consistently, and Inshallah, you will soon get a good marriage proposal.
Read These Hadiths And Surah For Marriage
In Islam, Marriage is a sacred contact between two persons. “There is nothing like marriage for the two who love one another.” (Sunan Ibn Majah 1847) Several surahs are mentioned in Quran Sharif, which helps resolve marriage-related issues. Some of them are listed below:-
Surah An Nisa
“Be mindful of your Lord, who created you from one soul and created from it its mate, and fear Allah who is ever over you, an Observer.” (Quran 4:1)
It is believed that by reciting Surah An Nisa, you can find your righteous partner, which is very important for living your life happily.
“When a man marries, he has fulfilled half of the religion; so let him fear God regarding the remaining half.”Mishkat al-Masabih 3096
“And of His signs is that He created for you from yourselves mates that you may find tranquillity in them, and He placed affection and mercy between you.
Indeed in that are signs for a people who give thought.” (Surah Ar-Rum, 30:21)
There are many saying about Surah Ar-Rum; by reciting this, you can find your soulmate in which you can find peace.
“Marriage is part of my sunnah, and whoever does not follow my sunnah has nothing to do with me.” (Sunan Ibn Majah 1846)
“Your spouses are a garment for you as you are for them.” (2:187)
Reciting this verse in the early morning at the time of Fazar Namaz can remove obstacles in getting married and protect your relationship.
When the Prophet s.a.w. Congratulated a person who just got married, he said: “May Allah bless you and send blessings upon you, and bring goodness between you two.” (Hisn al-Muslim 190)
Read: Powerful Dua For Love Marriage
Tasbih For Marriage
Recite Tasbih of Bibi Fatima for marriage:
- Firstly, read two Rakat Nafl Salah in the morning (After Fajar Salah).
- Then recite Darood Sharif 11 times.
- After that, repeat “Tasbih Hadhrat Zahra” attributed to “Fatima bint Muhammad” (Daughter of prophet Muhammed).
- Tasbih Hadhr at Zahra – ( 33 times Subhan Allah, 33 times Alhamdulillah, 33 times Allah hu Akbar )
- Now, again, read Darood Sharif 11 times.
- Finish this by reciting some Surahs like Yasin, Ta-ha, AL-Hujurat, and An-name.
Reasons Why You Need To Perform This Dua
There can be many reasons why your Marriage isn’t taking place, and knowing why it isn’t happening or identifying the problem at hand is the essential step to getting married. These reasons can include the following:
- Sometimes your relatives or friends who wish ill will for you might have done black magic to disrupt your Marriage.
- Maybe you have evil eyes on you and need help with Marriage.
- The Dua to get married soon will be helpful if bad energy prevents your Marriage.
- Maybe your lover has left you, and you want them back; in that case, the Dua for love back can be helpful.
These are some possible reasons for delays in Marriage, and it is important to determine the underlying cause to address it and move forward with marriage plans.
Need More Help Regarding This Marriage Dua? Watch This Video:
If you need more help regarding this marriage dua, we are happy to inform you that we will make a video.
In this video, you will get all your questions answered in detail using the proper method. Our best advice is to watch this video if you want detailed information.
This Dua for marriage soon is helpful for those who want to get married soon because their Marriage is being held up by one problem or another.
This article guides how to perform a dua, or prayer, for Marriage Soon in Islam in a halal way.
The dua is believed to help those seeking Marriage quickly find a suitable partner and overcome any obstacles preventing them from getting married.
The article includes instructions on performing the dua correctly, including the importance of having sincere intentions and reciting the dua after prayer.
The article also provides an alternative dua for those wanting to marry someone they love.
Read: IMPORTANT WAYS TO MAKE YOUR DUA MORE EFFECTIVE IN ISLAM
Frequently Asked Questions
Is there any Surah to Get Married Soon?
You can recite any Surah to potentially alleviate issues related to getting married. Surah Yasin and Surah Duha are known to be particularly effective.
However, it is important to note that the effectiveness of reciting these Surahs can be enhanced by consistently praising Allah and fervently praying. You may see results within one week of performing this ritual.
Recitation of these Surahs may help to resolve marriage-related problems.
Maulana Ashif Ali Khan is considered one of the best Islamic scholars in the world. This Report is supported by Google search results when searching for the “Best Maulana in the world.” With 35 years of experience solving various life problems, he has successfully resolved thousands of cases. Success stories of individuals he has helped can be found on our Instagram account.
1 thought on “Powerful Dua For Marriage Soon In Islam (Marriage Dua)”
Asalam aleikum warahmatullai wabarakat