Assalamualaikum Warahmatullahi Wabarakatuh to All our Islamic Nuskhe readers.
Today, we share a Powerful Dua for love marriage from the Quran and Sunnah in the valid Halal Way. You can’t find this dua or Wazifa on any other website or internet.
We advise you to read this article properly if you want the solution.
How Can Duas Help In Islamic Marriage?
Dua, an Arabic word meaning “Supplication” or “Prayer,” is a powerful tool for Muslims to connect with Allah (SWT) and seek guidance and help in all aspects of life, including Marriage.
Do you want to marry the love of your life? But are you afraid that your parents or partner’s parents won’t agree to the Marriage?
It is a common experience for many individuals. In situations where the person you love is not willing to marry you, but you still wish to marry them, it can be challenging to know how to proceed.
Or Maybe you see other problems in your love marriage. If yes, then know you’re not alone.
So don’t worry; you can solve all your Marriage Problems with the help of These Powerful Wazifa or Dua For Love Marriage.
Remember Allah SWT Said: “Call upon Me, I will respond to you” (40:60)
Do you want to know which Islamic dua to recite to marry the love of your life? If so, keep reading.
We have shared three different Duas here. You can recite any dua that you feel comfortable with.
Follow Some Guidance Before You Start This Dua:
Begin your dua by Shahada, affirming your faith and submission to Allah (God). “The Shahada is the foundation of the religion, and whoever dies on it enters Paradise.” (Sunan Ibn Majah)
- Recite all the Dua and Wazifa with precise and proper Niyyah given below. “Every person will have what they intended.” (Sahih Bukhari)
- To make your dua more effective, face the direction of Qibla. “Whoever prays like us and faces our Qibla is protected by Allah and His Apostle.” (Book 8, Hadith 43)
- Drink half a glass of “Zamzam Water“ before performing this Dua. “The water of Zamzam is for whatever purpose it is drunk for.” (Sahih Bukhari)
- Do not use black magic. It’s shirk, Which is Haram in Islam. “who practices magic will not enter Paradise.” (Sahih Muslim)
- Women should not do this DUA (Prayer) during their Menstrual. (Monthly period)
- If you perform, wait to tell anyone about it until your (Dua) prayer is accepted.
Here Is Dua For Love Marriage:
DUA: “Rabbanaa hablanaa min azwajinaa wa zureeyatinaa qurataa a’yunee waj’alnaa lil muttaqeena imaama”
Meaning: “Our Lord, grant us from among our Partner and comfort to our eyes and make us an example for the righteous.”(Quran 25:74)
Method To Perform This Dua:
- The first step to performing Wudu as it is an essential act of purification.
- Read Durood Shareef 11 times.
- Make a clear intention mentally through your words by performing Niyyah (Given Below).
- Send blessing upon Prophet (SAW) and chant “Allah hu Akbar.”
- After that, Before starting the recite “Ya hayyu ya qayyum birahmatika astaghees” x 99 times.
- Now, recite the dua (Mentioned above) in the right words.
- Finally, Recite this Dua:
"O Allah, I ask You for the good of [my spouse] and the good of what You have ordained for them, and I seek refuge in You from their evil and the evil of what You have ordained for them."
Offer This Dua/ritual regularly for 18 days with complete devotion and trust in Almighty Allah to get desired results.
If you desire quick and efficient results in a short time with the assistance of Molana Ashif Ali Khan, you can contact us by clicking the WhatsApp icon below.
If you want to make someone mad in your love, you should do this “Dua To Make Someone Fall In Love With You.”
Niyyah (Intention, Why You Are Performing This Dua)
“Al- musawwir” Thank you for hearing my dua for love marriage. I have no one except you, and no one can know better than you what is in my heart.
“AL-HAFEEDH” I want that, by your mercy, my parents will agree to this Marriage soon so that I can settle down with whom I love and live my life happily.
“Al- Qayyum,” I am always and forever grateful for all the blessings you have given me.
“AR-RAZZAAQ” I know you will support me in this challenging time and get me out of this very soon. Because no one is greater than you, my Malik, and nothing is impossible for you.
“Actions are (judged) by intentions (Niyyah), so each people will receive what he has intended for.”(Bukhari & Muslim)
Sometimes your lover flatly refuses to marry you, and you cannot bear this sorrow, and you want him to say yes to this Marriage; then in such a situation, you should read this “Dua For Marriage With a Loved One.”
Tahajjud Dua For Marriage
Tahajjud prayer is a voluntary late-night prayer that You can perform before the Isha and Fajr Namaz.
You should prepare properly to get up in the night’s third quarter to offer Tahajjud prayers for Nikah.
Be punctual about the timings. You can also set the alarm for that.
“The nearest a servant comes to his Lord is during the last part of the night, so if you can be among those who remember Allah at that time, then do so.”(Sahih Bukhari)
Method To Perform This Tahajjud Dua:
- To perform the Tahajjud prayer, Firstly Perform Wudu ( clean your head, face, hands, and feet properly), as it is necessary to stand in front of Allah(SWT).
- Now, find a peaceful place and sit facing the Kaaba (Qibla) in Makkah.
- Recite The opening chapter of the Quran (Surah Al-Fatiha).
- Keeping your hands on your knees, recite “Allah Hu Akbar” and bow down.
- After that, say “Sami’Allahu Liman Hamidah” (God hears those who praise Him) while Standing.
- In the Sujud Position, say “Allah Hu Akbar” now, place your hands on your thighs, and repeat “Allah Hu Akbar” x 2 times.
- Now repeat steps 3 to 6 as completed as one Rakat.
- Offer atleast Two Rakat of tahajjud prayer, although more can be prayed if desired.
Perform This Tahajjud Dua Regularly for positive outcomes regarding your love marriage.
Wazifa For Love Marriage
Our elders may have differing views regarding love marriage in our Islamic culture and society.
Sometimes, when people express their desire to marry someone, their parents may disagree.
However, by utilizing the “Wazifa for Love Marriage” from the Holy Quran, it may be possible to gain the agreement and support of your family members.
Method To Perform This Wazifa:
- Begin with a fresh Ablution, essential for external and internal purity.
- Now offer Salawat (peace and blessing upon The Prophet SAW).
- Praise Almighty Allah by Takbir (Allah is the greatest). “The Takbir of Allah is the key of the prayer.” (Hadith reported by Ahmad)
- After that, take three cardamoms in your fist and recite this dua “My Lord! I am truly in desperate need of whatever provision You may have in store for me.” (Quran,28:24)
- Finally, raise your hands and Recite This Dua:
"O Allah, bless us in our marriage, bless us with children, and bless our affairs."
Perform this wazifa after any obligatory prayer for atleast 15 days, and inshallah, you will succeed in your purposes.
Marriage with the person you love is a dream for every lover.
Many people want to marry the person they love, but there may always be obstacles to achieving it.
If you wish to create love in someone’s heart, do “Dua To Create Love in Someone’s Heart.”
Recite These Surah For Love Marriage
Several surahs in the Quran discuss the power of love and the blessings of Marriage and contain many verses that emphasize the importance of love, compassion, and commitment in a marriage like:-
Surah al Room
“Among His Signs is this, that He created for you mates from among yourselves, that ye may dwell in tranquillity with them, and He has put love and mercy between your (hearts): verily in that are Signs for those who reflect.” (30:21)
Recite this surah to build a strong bond with your partner. This will enhance the feeling of mutual love and respect in your relationship. You can recite this surah before and during the Marriage.
Surah al Baqrah
“Your spouses are a garment for you as you are for them” (2:187)
There are many sayings about this surah.
You can find the right partner to support and protect you by reciting this surah. You can build a healthy and successful marriage by consistently using this surah.
“Our Lord, give us joy in our spouses and offspring and make us models for the righteous.” (25:74)
It is believed that by reciting this surah after every Salah as a habit, you can get happiness and pleasure in your relationship with your spouse.
It will also help you to seek guidance from Allah Swt in being a good partner and setting a positive example for others.
If your parents do not agree to your desired Marriage and, in such a situation, you want him to do yes, then you should read this “Dua To Convince Parents For Love Marriage.”
Hadith About Love Marriage From Sunnah
Here are a few Hadiths, or sayings of the Beloved Prophet Muhammad, about Marriage:
“There is nothing like marriage for the two who love one another.”(Sunan Ibn Majah)
“Marriage is part of my sunnah, and whoever does not follow my sunnah has nothing to do with me. Get married, for your great numbers hearten me before the nations (of other Prophets).” (Sunan Ibn Majah)
“Four are from the practices of the Messengers:
Modesty, the use of perfume, the use of the tooth stick, and Marriage.”(Sunan At-Tirmizi)
“Get married, for your great numbers hearten me before the nations (of other Prophets).” (Shu’ab Al-Iman)
“Marriage is my tradition; whoever keeps away there from is not from amongst me” (Sahih Al-Bukhari)
“Marriage is half of the religion.” (Sahih Bukhari)
All these hadiths emphasize Marriage’s significance in the Islamic faith.
Getting married is also considered a religious duty for Muslims as it helps to maintain purity and reduce the rate of immoral narratives in society.
Islam encourages Muslims to marry within their faith.
If you want to stop your or someone else’s divorce and are looking for a Powerful Dua in such a situation, then you should do this “Dua to stop Divorce.”
The Benefits of Dua For Love Marriage In Islam Include
- Access to Allah’s (SWT) mercy.
- No harmful effects as all Duas are from the Qur’an and Sunnah.
- Ability to marry your lover.
- Direct access to Allah for prayer acceptance.
- Long-lasting effects.
- Ability to perform Dua even after Marriage without causing problems in married life
Need More Help Regarding This Dua? Watch This Video
Summary of This Article:
In summary, the article uses powerful Duas and Wazifas from the Quran and Sunnah to help resolve marriage problems and achieve a love marriage.
The article provides specific instructions on performing these Duas and an optional method of seeking assistance from Molana Ashif Ali Khan.
The article also mentions the importance of Tahajjud prayer in achieving the desired results quickly.
Our Other Helping Articles:
Frequently Asked Questions
How To Pray Allah For Love Marriage?
There are a few ways by which you can pray to Allah for a successful love marriage:
Recite all the dua mentioned in the article regularly.
Make Ishtikhara before making any decisions related to Marriage to seek guidance from Allah (SWT).
Seek the blessing of Prophet Mohammed by reading Darood Shareef Daily.
Is Love Marriage Allowed In Islam?
Yes, love marriage is allowed in Islam. If you want proof of this, you can read verse [30:21] of Surat Ar-Rūm, written:
“And of His signs is that He created for you from yourselves mates that you may find tranquillity in them, and He placed affection and mercy between you. Indeed in that are signs for a people who give thought.”
Maulana Ashif Ali Khan is considered one of the best Islamic scholars in the world. This Report is supported by Google search results when searching for the “Best Maulana in the world.” With 35 years of experience solving various life problems, he has successfully resolved thousands of cases. Success stories of individuals he has helped can be found on our Instagram account.
5 thoughts on “Powerful Dua For Love Marriage In Islam”
I am forever great full for the help take from islamic nuskhe and always remember you in my dua’s 🤲
I highly recommend Molana Ashif Ali Khan with any problem you may be suffering with they’ll listen n guide you through, all you need is to have faith.
My husband and I were separated due to misunderstandings, and I wanted him back, so I contacted Molana Ji, and they gave me some duas. By doing that dua, I started seeing results the following day. My husband texted me, and his behavior changed entirely.
Very good service, helped me a great deal. I also learned a lot. They are very good at listening and great communication. Will definitely be recommending. Many Thanks to you all.