Assalamu ‘alaikum wa Rahmatullahi wa Barakatuhu, may peace and blessings be upon all of you. This article offers a Powerful Dua To Separate Two Person.
If your partner is involved in an extramarital affair or a haram relationship, you may want to consider taking action to protect your marriage.
Are you feeling betrayed by your spouse’s involvement in an affair with someone else? Do you wish your spouse would focus only on your relationship and not entertain outside distractions?
This article will help prevent this from happening. You can recite the Dua to separate two people to seek Allah’s guidance to help guide you through this challenging time.
This Dua is taken from Quran Shareef in an entirely halal way to help you break the unwanted and illegal relationship that your partner is engaged in.
Remember that seeking Allah’s help and guidance is the most important step towards finding peace and resolution in your relationship.
Powerful dua to separate two person
Tested Dua to separate two person is: “Hasbiyallahu la ilaha illa huwa’ alayhi tawakkaltu wa huwa Rabbul ‘arshil Azeem.” This dua is one of the best supplications in the holy book of Quran to separate any two people.
Reference And Meaning
This dua is taken from Quran chapter 129 verse 9, Which means, “It is sufficient for me that Allah is there. There is no deity except Him. I have trusted Him, and He is the Lord of the Majestic Throne.”
Method to perform dua to separate two person:
- Choose a clean and quiet place.
- Begin by reading Surah Al-Baqarah.
- Now raise your hands and recite verse No. 9 of Surah At-Tawbah 534 times.
- End your dua by praying to Allah (SWT) to separate those two people.
Repeat the dua as often as you wish, with sincerity and faith, after any salah.
Remember, dua is a powerful tool in seeking guidance and help from Allah, so it is important to make dua with sincerity, humility, and a pure heart.
Contact Molana Ashif Ali Khan via WhatsApp if you want quick and effective results done in the Islamic and Halal way.
Our renowned Molana has extensive knowledge and experience in Islamic practices and is equipped to provide guidance and solutions tailored to your unique circumstances.
With Molana Ashif Ali Khan’s assistance, you can trust that you are following the correct path as prescribed by Islamic teachings while achieving your desired outcomes in a timely manner.
Simply contact Molana Ashif Ali Khan through WhatsApp to take the first step towards a more spiritually fulfilling and prosperous life.
Wazifa to break the relationship
- Perform ablution (wudu) by washing your hands, face, and arms.
- Read Darood Shareef three times.
- Take a piece of white paper and write this dua “My Lord, I need whatever good You may send down to me.” From Surah Al-Qasas (verse 24) 100 times.
- After that, make dua to Allah (SWT), asking for that relationship to break.
- Perform the wazifa consistently soon; you will see that the relationship will break with whomever you want to break it with.
It’s important to note that specific wazifa may have specific steps and guidelines. It’s recommended to consult with a qualified Islamic scholar like our Molana Ashif Ali Khan for guidance on performing specific wazifa.
Precautions to Perform These Dua’s
Following certain precautions to use the dua to separate two people effectively and safely is essential. Here are the steps you should take:
- Read the dua carefully and correctly: Every word must be recited accurately without any mistakes. If there are any errors in pronunciation or recitation, the dua may not work or not give results.
- Seek help from an expert: For quick and effective results, you can seek guidance from a knowledgeable and experienced person like Molana Ashif Ali Khan. They can guide you in performing the dua properly and help you avoid any mistakes.
- Use the dua for the right purpose: This dua is specifically for removing unwanted people from your life or separating two persons from causing harm or trouble. Therefore, using it only for this purpose and not for any other reason is important.
- Have strong faith in Allah: To make the dua work, you must have complete trust and faith in the power of Allah. Without faith, the dua will only be a collection of words and not an effective remedy for your problems.
Following these precautions, you can safely and effectively use the Dua to Break Up a Couple or Separate Two Persons to solve your problems.
Powerful Dua For Breakup
The best Dua For Breakup is: “Rabbanaa laa tuzigh quloobanaa ba’da idh hadaytanaa wa hab lanaa milladunka rahmah innaka antal wahhaab.“ If you recite this dua during your breakup, it will benefit you. It will calm you down, soften your heart, and not force you to think much.
Reference And Meaning:
This Dua is taken from (Quran 3:8), and here is the meaning of this supplication: “Our Lord, do not let our hearts deviate after You have guided us, and grant us mercy from Your own. Indeed, You are the Bestower.”
Manner of performing Dua For Breakup:
- Ensure you are in Wudu.
- Facing the qibla.
- After that, recite this dua: “O Allah, I come to you with a heavy heart and a soul in pain. The cherished relationship has ended, and I feel broken and lost. I ask for your guidance and comfort as I navigate this difficult time.” 150 times.
- Finally, Express your feelings and ask Allah (SWT) to heal you from a breakup.
Keep making dua consistently for 15–18 days, completely trust Allah’s plan, and continue asking Him for your request.
Frequently Asked Questions
Is there any Surah to Break Up a Couple or Separate Two Persons?
If you want to break up any couple or separate two-person, You should recite Surah Al-Kahf Verse (1-5) Ten times.
You can also recite Ayat to break up any couple or separate two-person. Which is “Wama tawfeeqee illa billahiAAalayhi tawakkaltu wa-ilayhi oneeb”
If you do this properly in one week with Faith in Almighty Allah, you will see effects within one week.
Is it best for Dua to Break Up a Couple or Separate Two Persons?
Yes, these are the best Dua to break a couple, but it works slowly. Suppose you want an immediate result. You can contact Molana Ashif Ali Khan to assist you in the best Islamic ways to fix your problems quickly.
I am not a Muslim. Can I perform this dua?
Yes, These duas for everyone. Anyone can perform dua to break a couple. Dua is a prayer to god done by pure heart intentions in Islamic ways. It is not related to religion.
My husband is having an affair, and I want him to love me, and I want quick results?
In this case, you can read this Dua to stop My husband from having an affair. But if you want quick results, you can contact our Molana Ashif Ali khan to help you solve your problems.
Maulana Ashif Ali Khan is considered one of the best Islamic scholars in the world. This Report is supported by Google search results when searching for the “Best Maulana in the world.” With 35 years of experience solving various life problems, he has successfully resolved thousands of cases. Success stories of individuals he has helped can be found on our Instagram account.