Assalamu’alaikum warahmatullahi wabarakatuh to all our Islamic Nuskhe Readers.
Today, we will discuss a serious matter: marriage problems. We will also share a powerful Dua For Marriage Problems from the Quran and Sunnah to solve marital issues in a proper and halal manner.
It’s important to remember that Allah SWT said in the Quran: “And We created you in pairs.” (Quran 78:8)
How Can Dua Help You to solve your marriage problems?
Are you a married couple? Facing challenging times in your life? Do you find yourselves constantly fighting with each other for no apparent reason or suspecting your partner of infidelity?
Your issues may be financial or involve a third party causing problems in your marriage.
We all know that problems are a part of life, especially in married life. But learning how to navigate them effectively is essential rather than simply giving in or accepting them.
If you’re looking to eliminate your marital problems and bring back the spark that used to keep things fresh, you’ve come to the right place.
This blog will offer tips and advice on overcoming your marriage problems and creating a healthier relationship.
We’ll discuss All Wazifa and Dua for marriage problems and how you can use them to bring peace and harmony back into your marriage.
Please Follow Some Guidance Before Starting These Duas
- Start Dua by making wudu (Ablution) and ensuring that you are in a state of cleanliness.
|The Prophet (peace be upon him) said, “Whoever performs wudu and does it well, then says the Shahada, the eight doors of Paradise will be opened for him.”|
- Choose a clean and quiet place to perform the dua without distractions or interruptions.
|“Verily, Allah is clean, and He loves cleanliness.”|
- Perform these Dua facing towards Qibla.
|“When you pray, face the Qibla, for it is the direction towards which the Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him) used to pray.”|
- Focus on the meaning of the dua and recite it with sincerity, humility, and faith in Allah’s power to help you overcome your marriage problems.
|“Allah is capable of all things.”|
- Women don’t Perform these Dua in thier menstrual cycle.
|“A menstruating woman is not allowed to fast or to pray.”|
Here Is Dua For Marriage Problems (Solve Marital Problems)
DUA: “Uhilla lakum laylatas Siyaamir rafasu ilaa nisaaa’ikum; hunna libaasullakum wa antum libaasullahunn; ‘alimal laahu annakum kuntum takhtaanoona anfusakum fataaba.” (Quran 2:187)
Translation: “The approach to your wives is permitted to you on the night of the fasts. They are your garments, and ye are their garments. Allah knoweth what ye used to do secretly among yourselves.”
Another Dua for Resolving Marital Conflicts:
DUA: “Rabbi inni lima anzalta ilayya min khairin faqeer”
Translation: “My Lord, indeed I am, for whatever good You would send down to me, in need.”
Step By Step Method To Perform These Both Dua:
- Wake up early, begin with “Taawwuz” and “Basmalah,” then do Wuzu to purify yourself. “When you make Wudu, then do so properly, and wash every part of your body three times.” (Sahih Muslim 226)
- After that, recite Shahada supplications and move further in the process.
- Reciting the Durood sharif (salutations to the Prophet Muhammad) three times: “Allahumma salli ala Muhammadin wa ala aali Muhammadin kama sallaita ala Ibrahima wa ala aali Ibrahima innaka hameedum majeed.”
- Now chant the above-given dua with utter devotion 199 times, and also Keep imagining your partner as this dua is for them.
- Perform Niyyah With pure intentions given below.
- Finally, raise your hands and pray to Allah (SWT) to remove all your marriage problems.
Do this ritual patiently without thinking of the outcomes, and Inshallah, you will soon see your relationship getting better daily with your partner.
If you require immediate assistance and help, please reach out to Molana Ashif Ali Khan.
Read Dua To Bring Husband And Wife Closer
Niyyah (Intention, Why You Are Performing This Dua)
AL-BAARI’ you are the creator and producer of this universe. AL-MUHAYMIN, you can know what is concealed in the hearts of everyone.
Today I am performing this dua to improve my marriage. AL-‘ALEEM, as you know all about my situation, I am facing many issues with my partner.
O merciful, shower your mercy on me and remove my problems so that I can build a healthy bond with my partner to enhance my marriage life.
|“Actions are (judged) by motives (niyyah), so each man will have what he intended.”|
Surah For Marriage Problems
Several surahs from Quran can be recited for marriage problems. Some of them are as follows:-
Surah Ar-Rum, (30:21)
- This surah promotes healthy marriage by building a strong and loving relationship between husband and wife.
- “And of His signs is that He created for you from yourselves mates that you may find tranquillity in them, and He placed affection and mercy between you. Indeed in that are signs for a people who give thought.”
- Chant this verse daily after every obligatory prayer to observe a good change.
Surah An-Nisa, (4:129)
- This surah helps resolve conflicts and encourages mutual understanding between spouses.
- “Ye are never able to be fair and just as between women, even if it is your ardent desire: But turn not away altogether, to leave her hanging. If ye come to a friendly understanding and practice self-restraint, Allah is Oft-forgiving, Most Merciful.”
- Recite this surah after Fazar namaz daily, and it will significantly reduce your marriage problems.
Surah Al-Fatiha (1:7)
- Surah Al-Fatiha is the opening chapter of the Quran sharif, and it’s mighty. You can get numerous benefits by reciting it.
- “The way of those on whom Thou hast bestowed Thy Grace, those whose (portion) is not wrath, and who go not astray.”
- Reading this surah before any dua will make it more effective and help you seek guidance from Allah SWT.
Read Which Surah To Read For Husband Love?
Important Keys Must Read:
- Treating each other with respect and a pure heart according to the norms is essential.
- Marriage is based on love and dedication. Therefore it is essential always to share everything and respect each other equally.
- Performing dua daily in the name of Allah can help mend the marriage and strengthen the love between partners.
- The top priority should be to pray to Allah and make dua for the marriage to be repaired while caring for each other.
- It is crucial to constantly prioritize your partner and take care of all their needs.
Frequently Asked Questions
Is There Any Wazifa for marriage problems?
Begin cleaning yourself by making a fresh wuzu because “Purity is the essence of Islam.”
After that, sit in a clean and calm place to perform wazifa. Now take rose water in a glass and read Darood Shareef x 3 times, then recite Ayutul Kursi 9 times for protection from evil eyes.
Finally, blow on the rose water and spray on your partner’s clothes. Perform this wazifa every Friday to remove all marriage problems.
How Do Muslims deal with marriage problems?
There are multiple ways for a Muslim to deal with marriage problems in Islam, like seeking guidance from Allah (SWT) by making Dua with a pure heart.
Quran sharif has the solution to every problem; reciting surah at the right time or in the right way can remove all marriage problems.
Muslims can follow the direction of Prophet Muhammad s.a.w. on how to treat their family.
“The best of you are the best to their families, and I am the best to my family.” (Sunan At-Tirmizi)
How can I make my marriage successful in Islam?
Mutual love, respect, and understanding are key to a happy marriage.
For a successful marriage in Islam.
First, strengthen your faith in Allah and try to perform all religious activities together, like reading Quran, performing namaz, and offering charity, as it will keep you close to Allah (SWT).
You can also seek guidance from a religious leader like Our Molana Ashif Ali ji to resolve all the problems and promote a successful marriage.
“When a man marries, he has fulfilled half of his religion, so let him fear Allah regarding the remaining half.” [Tirmidhi]
Maulana Ashif Ali Khan is considered one of the best Islamic scholars in the world. This Report is supported by Google search results when searching for the “Best Maulana in the world.” With 35 years of experience solving various life problems, he has successfully resolved thousands of cases. Success stories of individuals he has helped can be found on our Instagram account.