Assalamu ‘alaikum wa Rahmatullahi wa Barakatuhu, may peace and blessings be upon all of you. This article offers a powerful Dua to Break Haram Relationship.
It is not uncommon for people to find themselves in a situation where they are in a forbidden relationship, whether they are married or unmarried.
If you have found yourself in this situation and are looking for a way out, this article is for you.
Firstly, it is important to remember that Allah SWT is forgiving and merciful. He sees that you are regretful and want to repent, and He will forgive you.
By reciting this dua, you can ask for help from Allah SWT to change your circumstances and get out of the haram relationship with ease.
As Muslims, it is our responsibility to help each other avoid such behaviors.
Our advice to all of you seeking help is to read this article carefully and thoroughly.
Perform all the duas with the correct methods, and Allah (SWT) will see your efforts and reward your sincerity.
This dua guides you all on the path of righteousness and helps you avoid haram relationships. Ameen.
Here Is Powerful Dua To Break Haram Relationship
A highly effective dua to break your Haram relationship is: “Rabbanaa laa tuzigh quloobanaa ba’da iz hadaitanaa wa hab lanaa mil ladunka rahmah; innaka antal Wahhaab.” With the help of this powerful dua, you can break your haram relationship forever. Many people have tried this and gotten rid of their haram relationships.
Reference And Meaning
This dua is taken from Surah Ali ‘Imran Ayat 8, and here is the meaning of this supplication: “Our Lord, do not let our hearts deviate after You have guided us, and grant us mercy from Yourself. Indeed, you are the bestower.”
Another Dua for Haram relationship
The authentic dua for Haram relationship from Quran Chapter 2 Verse 286 is: “Laa yukalliful-laahu nafsan illaa wus’ahaa; lahaa maa kasabat wa ‘alaihaa maktasabat.” This dua means: “Our Lord, do not impose blame upon us if we have forgotten or erred. Our Lord, burden us not with what we cannot bear.”
Method to Perform Dua To Break Haram Relationship:
- Purify yourself by doing Wuzu.
- Face the qiblah.
- After that, recite “Astaghfirullah” 43 times.
- Now recite Ayat No. 8 of Surah Ali ‘Imran 200 times.
- After the recitation, pray to Allah (SWT) to break your haram relationship and forgive you for your sins.
End your dua by sending blessings and salutations to the Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him).
Perform this dua for 2–3 weeks regularly and believe in the power of dua. Have faith that Allah (SWT) will best answer your dua.
If, for some reason, you need extra guidance, then do not hesitate to contact us.
Our Molana Ashif Ali Khan Ji, who has years of experience and expertise in the most powerful Islamic duas, can perform a special dua for you and your situation, which will give you quicker results within a matter of a day, depending on your case.
So please understand that getting external help from an Islamic scholar can be better.
You can also try “Dua to make Someone Fall in love with you” to get someone back in your life.
Dua to stay away and get rid of haram relationship:
If you want to stay away and get rid of haram relationships, then recite this dua: “Rabbi awzi’nee an ashkura ni’mata kal lateee an’amta ‘alaiya wa ‘alaa waalidaiya wa an a’mala saalihan tardaahu wa adkhilnee birahmatika fee ‘ibaadikas saaliheen” 435 times after every Salah.
Reference And Meaning
This dua is taken from Quran Chapter 27 Verse 19, and here is the meaning of this supplication: “My Lord, enable me to be grateful for Your favor which You have bestowed upon me and my parents and to do righteousness of which You approve.”
Method to Perform Dua for Haram Relationship:
- Cleanse yourself with Wudu to attain more focus.
- Begin with praising Allah (SWT) and reading Darood Shareef three times.
- Now recite this dua: “O Allah, I seek refuge in You from the whispers of Shaytaan and the lure of haram relationships.” 100 times with belief in Allah’s (SWT).
Do this dua after any Namaz with a pure heart for 15–18 days, and Allah (SWT) will bless you by accepting your dua “ameen.”
If you successfully break a haram relationship and want that person back, then you can Do “Dua for love back in your life.”
Important things on how to get rid of haram relationship
These are some important things you should follow to get rid of a haram relationship:
- Have sincerity and humility. Your dua should come with complete sincerity and humility from the heart. Believe that Allah (SWT) is the only one who can fulfill your needs and desires. “When you make dua, make it with sincerity and devotion, and be confident that Allah will answer it.” (Sahih Bukhari).
- Seek guidance from Allah. Turn to Allah and ask for His guidance and support to end the relationship. Ask for His mercy to help you overcome any emotional attachments you may have developed. “Whoever seeks guidance from Allah will be guided to the right path.” (Sahih Muslim).
- Seek support. Talk to a trusted Islamic spiritual leader like our expert, Molana Ashif Ali Khan Ji. He can offer support, encouragement, and guidance to navigate this difficult time.
- Seek forgiveness. Repentance is essential in Islam. Make sincere repentance to Allah and seek His forgiveness for any harm you may have committed. “Allah accepts a servant’s repentance (taubah) as long as his death rattle has not yet started.” (Tirmidhi)
If you want to break up any couple, you can do “Dua to Break Up a Couple.” Sometimes these Haram relations convert into marriage or engagement, and if you want to break this marriage anyhow, you can do “Dua to Break Someone Engagement.”
Frequently asked questions
Is There Any Surah to break haram and unlawful relationships?
Surah Al-Baqarah can help you break any haram and unlawful relationships. You can recite Surah Al-Baqarah after any Salah with complete faith in Allah Tala.
First, recite “Allah hu Akbar” × 10 times. Then recite “Ulaaa’ika ‘alaa hudam mir rabbihim wa ulaaa’ika humul muflihoon” × 50.
Finally, read Surah Al-Baqarah and pray to Almighty Allah for breaking that haram and unlawful relationship.
Will Allah forgive me for the haram relationship?
No, Allah will not forgive you for any haram relationship in Islam.
Still, if you want Allah to forgive you for this mistake, you can recite “Astaghfirullah” × 100 times daily after every Salah and pray to Allah for forgiveness.
If you want any help regarding this, you can contact Molana Ashif Ali Khan on WhatsApp.
Maulana Ashif Ali Khan is considered one of the best Islamic scholars in the world. This Report is supported by Google search results when searching for the “Best Maulana in the world.” With 35 years of experience solving various life problems, he has successfully resolved thousands of cases. Success stories of individuals he has helped can be found on our Instagram account.