Assalamu’alaikum warahmatullahi wabarakatuh to our Beloved sister. In today’s article, we want to share the best and most powerful Dua To Remove Anger From Husband in the proper Quranic Halal Method.
We ensure that you can’t find this Information in any other Article, so our best advice is to read this article correctly and take all parts of this article for a better understanding.
Have you heard of the seven deadly sins? If yes, you must know that anger is one of those sins. Because it is so harmful, anger should be first on the list. It kills you first, and then it kills the other person.
It’s important to work on getting rid of your anger. We all know that anger and aggressiveness are more manly traits. A man is more likely to suffer from anger issues. The victim is usually the woman, the wife.
Anger is the worst thing that can cause problems in a relationship, especially between a husband and wife.
It goes without saying that your life must be a living hell right now if you are a married lady dealing with an irate husband. To make things right, you have started looking for ways.
You should feel good that you are on the right track. By following the Islamic dua that this post talks about, you will eradicate all the built-up anger inside your husband, and you will be able to fill his heart with utter bliss and joy.
And that will in no time start reflecting in his behaviour.
Narrated Abu Huraira: Allah’s Messenger (ﷺ) said, “The strong is not the one who overcomes the people by his strength, but the strong is the one who controls himself while in anger.”
Refrence: Sahih al-Bukhari 6114
Follow Some Guidance Before You Perform Dua:
Taking precautions is better than making mistakes. Follow these steps to avoid mistakes.
- If you are performing this Dua or wazifa, don’t discuss this with anyone; it will make the effects less visible due to evil eyes.
- Before starting this dua, you should remember to have immense compassion for your husband because any person showing Anger and rage is in great pain. Therefore, you should maintain compassion and love for him throughout this course.
- Women pay attention and don’t perform this Dua or wazifa during their menses.
- Don’t Expose nudity (Awrah) while performing Dua.
- Don’t lose hope, and have complete faith in the Almighty. “Do not lose hope, nor be sad.” Quran 3:139
- Remember your husband with good intentions and pray to Allah to calm the Anger of your husband.
Here Is Dua To Remove Anger From Husband:
Translation: “A’oothu billaahi minash-Shaytaanir-rajeem.”
Meaning: “I seek refuge with Allah against Satan, the outcast.”
Translation: “Yea ayyuheallazeena eamanustaainoo bis saabri vas saaleat(saaleati), innaalleaha maaas seabireen” (2:153)
Meaning: “So, therefore, remember Me, and I shall remember you; give thanks and do not be ungrateful.”
Step By Step Guidance To Perform This Dua:
- Before Fajar or Isha Salah Perfom proper Wudu. (Purification)
- Recite Durood Shareef 11 times and say “Laa Ilaaha Illallah” 35 times.
- Take Tasbih in your hand and Perform Niyyah (Given Below)
- After that, Read any five chapters of Surah Al-Baqarah (The Cow)
- Finally, Recite both Dua To Remove Anger From Husband (Given Above) 115 Times.
- End your dua by Saying Ameen and Assalaamu alaikum wa rahmathullaah twice.
Follow this Ritual and Dua regularly for 15 days. InshaAllah, soon you will see positive outcomes from your husband, or if you want quick and effective results in low time, you can contact our Molana Ashif Ali Khan on Whats App.
If you want your husband to love you unconditionally, read this “Powerful Dua For Husband Love Back.”
Niyyah (Intention, Why You Are Performing This Dua)
“AL-WADOOD” you are the originator of everything. You have always helped me in my hard times.” AL-HAADI” Today, I am performing this dua for my husband’s Anger because he is behaving rudely toward me. O merciful, you know about my situation; nothing remains hidden from you.
“AR-RASHEED,” guide my husband with your immense wisdom so he becomes good with me and his behaviour calms down so we can happily live our married life.
We share one more Wazifa with you; You can also Perform this if you want better outcomes.
Wazifa For Angry Husband
- Begin with cleaning yourself properly with the process of wuzu, as it will remove your external impurities.
- After that, praise Allah by reciting beautiful names and also send Salawat (peace and blessing upon the prophet).
- Keep your face towards the direction of the Qibla and drink Zamzam water.
- With pure intention and complete faith in the Almighty, recite this dua “Wallazeena yajtaniboona kabaaa’iral ismi wal fawaahisha wa izaa maa ghadiboo hum yaghfiroon” after any salah for 31 times.
- Now take some three cardamon, blow onto it, and give it to your husband in a sweet dish.
Inshallah, follow this ritual every Friday. Ending your Wazifa by Saying, “I seek refuge with Allah from Satan.”
“I know words that if he were to say them, his anger would go away, if he said, “I seek refuge with Allah from Satan,” what he feels would go away.” (Sahih al-Bukhari 3282)
InshaAllah, you will see your husband’s Anger slowly fades away completely. Do this wazifa patiently; remember, “Allah is with those who have patience.” -(Quran 2:153)
This “Dua To Bring Husband And Wife Closer“ also helps you to bring your husband closer towards you.
5 Ways To Remove Anger From Your Husband
- If you want to eliminate your husband’s anger, you should not oppose his words when angry.
- You should not make him feel wrong with your words, and also, you should adequately understand your husband’s feelings.
- You should not hurt him by allowing others to insult your husband in front of you.
- You should always stand by his side till the last and make him feel you are with him no matter the cost.
- It would be best if you made him realize what fault your husband is and what he does being senseless during his anger.
This way will surely make your husband feel your worth to him, and you will get rid of your husband’s anger for sure In Sha Allah.
Our Other Helping Dua:
This article mainly focuses on Quranic ways to calm the husband’s Anger with the help of Dua To Remove Anger From Husband mentioned above. Often women think that men will be men. They think that Anger is natural to a man.
Many even believe that if a man is not angry, he is not man enough. The truth is the exact opposite. You should remember Anger can destroy many families.
“Anger comes from Satan, Satan it was created from fire, and fire is extinguished only with water; so when any of you is angry, he should perform ablution”.Sunan Abi Dawud 4784
Our beloved prophet says, “A man may speak a word that angers Allah and not see anything wrong with it, but it will cause him to sink in Hell the depth of seventy autumns.” Therefore, you should not make the mistake of thinking of Anger as a virtue
You should remain vigilant. Be on the lookout for signs of aggression in your husband. Is he shouting at you for little things? Is he becoming angry at you for no good reason at all? If you are facing a situation like this, Hundreds of women have tested this dua and shared their positive reviews.
You can do this with a pure heart for your husband, and Inshallah, Allah will listen to your Duas and fades your worries away.
If you find yourself at a crossroads in life where you must make some critical decisions but find it hard to do so, then you should talk to a good Molvi Ji. Our Molana Ashif Ali Khan Ji is experienced, and he will lead you on the right path.
Note: Allah (SWT) will praise you. If you make this dua known to more and more people because if you pass on this, they will benefit by doing it, and maybe it can change their life, then it is obvious you will also get the reward for the good deed (Sadaqah)
Frequently Asked Questions
What Should I Do If My Husband Calls Me Names When He Is Angry At Me?
If your husband calls you by your name when angry at you, you should calm your heart and not break your patience until his Anger breaks down. And you have to Recite “A’oothu billaahi minash-Shaytaanir-rajeem.” 50 times.
Once his Anger goes away, sit by his side and make him realize what he has done after losing consciousness and being dominated by his Anger.
If you hold your peace of heart and try your best to make your husband realize his fault, then one day, he will surely be able to control his Anger and stop calling your name at the time of his Anger.
How Can I Control My Husband’s Mind In Islam?
If your husband has started indulging in the habit of smoking and drinking and has even started to be interested in other women, then you should always be by his side and share more time with him.
You should spend some peaceful time with him making his heart happy with you. You should make your husband recall the happiest times spent by your side. You should also recite the Dua to Control your husband’s mind with all your heart.
Simply put, you should melt your husband’s mind with your love to control his mind.
How Can Anger Destroy A Marriage?
Not in Islam, but almost in every religion, Anger is considered a form of Satan that destroys peace and makes one disturbed by leading them to crimes and filthy activities.
In the case of a relationship mostly between the wife and the husband, Anger performs as a catalyst to ruin the marriage life, even destroying a whole family with a flash of eyes.
It causes a misunderstanding between two persons and gives birth to an ego that turns healthy into a piece of sand.
Maulana Ashif Ali Khan is considered one of the best Islamic scholars in the world. This Report is supported by Google search results when searching for the “Best Maulana in the world.” With 35 years of experience solving various life problems, he has successfully resolved thousands of cases. Success stories of individuals he has helped can be found on our Instagram account.