Aslam Walikum, all brothers and sisters, If you are looking to guide someone towards the path of Islam, this article provides a powerful Dua To Convert To Islam.
In this article, we will explore the meaning and significance of dua for converting someone to Islam and provide some powerful dua to guide your loved ones toward the noble path of Islam.
Islam is based on belief only in Allah and obedience to his words revealed in the holy book of the Quran.
“The best among you is the one who learns the Quran and teaches it.”(Book 61, Hadith 546)
The Five Pillars of Islam – declaration of faith, prayer, charity, fasting, and pilgrimage to Mecca—form the root practices of the religion.
The Five Pillars of Islam – declaration of faith, prayer, charity, fasting, and pilgrimage to Mecca – form the root practices of the religion.(Hadith 3, 40 Hadith an-Nawaw)
You are at the right place if you want to convert to Islam or help someone. We advise reading the whole article carefully.
It’s important to collect all the information given in the article and fulfill your desire for the noble religion.
However, if you only want to convert for your own sake, Islam considers it a sin.
If you want to pray to the almighty Allah and convert to Islam, you should follow the Dua to convert someone to Islam and seek help understanding the history and culture of the religion.
Powerful Dua To Convert To Islam
If you want convert yourslef in islam then recite Shahada Dua: “Subhaanaka Allaahumma wa bihamdika, ‘ash-hadu ‘an laa ‘ilaaha ‘illaa ‘Anta, ‘astaghfiruka wa ‘atoobu ‘ilayk.”
The meaning of this dua is: “Glory is to You, O Allah, and praise; I bear witness that there is none worthy of worship but You. I seek Your forgiveness and turn to You in repentance.”
Shahada is necessary to make someone a Muslim. This is a statement of faith. It is recommended to recite it in the presence of a Muslim scholar or friend.
Methods to perform dua to become Muslim:
- Sit in a clean and quiet place.
- Say “Subhanallah” and send blessings with Salawat.
- Recite Shahada Dua 324 times.
- Read, “O Allah, make me among those who turn to You in repentance and among those who are purified.”
- After declaring the Shahada, perform Wudu.
- Finally, Say, “Astaghfirullah.
Perform all the steps carefully, and you should learn how to perform the daily Namaz (salat), which involves reciting specific verses from the Quran and making physical movements.
If you want the right direction and quick results related to Islamic teachings, seeking advice from a knowledgeable Islamic leader is necessary.
Our respected Moalana Ashif Ali Khan is a recognized expert in the Islamic community, with years of experience teaching Islam and the Quran.
If you are still determining whether Allah SWT has accepted your dua, you might read this article, “6 Signs That Your Dua Is Accepted By Allah,” about the indications of acceptance. This will help you clear all your doubts.
Powerful Dua to guide someone to Islam
Dua: “Wa iz akhaza Rabbuka min Baneee Aadama min zuhoorihim zurriyyatahum wa ashhadahum ‘alaa anfusihim alastu bi Rabbikum qaaloo balaa shahidnaaa; an taqooloo Yawmal Qiyaamati innaa kunnaa ‘an haazaa ghaafileen”
Translation:- “And [mention] when your Lord took from the children of Adam – from their loins – their descendants and made them testify of themselves, [saying to them], ‘Am I, not your Lord?’ They said, ‘Yes, we have testified.’ [This] – lest you should say on the day of Resurrection, ‘Indeed, we were of this unaware.”(Quran 7:172)
This verse reminds us that we were all created by Allah, and all human beings are descendants of Adam. It also emphasizes accepting Allah as your Lord and submitting to its will.
Method to perform Dua to Convert to Islam:
- Make Wudu.
- Say, “Bismillaahir Rahmaanir Raheem“, reading Darood Shareef three times.
- Recite Ayat no. 172 of Surah Al-A’raf 434 times.
- Finally, Ask Allah to guide the person you have in mind to Islam and say: “I bear witness that none has the right to be worshipped but Allah alone, Who has no partner; and I bear witness that Muhammad is His slave and His Messenger.”
Perform this dua regularly for 15–20 days, and it is essential to approach it with sincerity, humility, and faith in Allah.
Also, try to make dua when supplication is more likely to be accepted, such as after the obligatory prayers, during the last third of the night, and on the Day of Arafah.
In some cases, if you want proper guidance or quick results, you should seek guidance from knowledgeable Islamic scholars like Maulana Ashif Ali Khan.
Who has years of experience in Islamic teachings and has solved many issues so far with the help of Quran verses in a proper Halal way.
There are so many Dua’s presents on the internet today. Still, they mainly involve the use of magic, which we are totally against because it is considered Haram in Islam.
Our Islamic community strongly opposes such practices and urges everyone to seek guidance from authorized sources.
If you wish to learn and perform Istikhara correctly, You can read this article, “How To Perform Istikhara Step By Step,”
How to convert someone to Islam and convince them to convert?
There are a few things you need to follow to convert someone to Islam:
- Learn about Islam: To turn to Islam, first of all, you have learned about it well. Learning about Islam’s basic beliefs and foundations is essential before converting. You can learn about the life of Prophet Mohammad by reading the Quran. You can also attend the lessons in the mosque and talk to a knowledgeable Muslim about them.
- Declare the Shahada: It is a simple acceptance that Prophet Muhammad (PBUH) is Allah’s messenger and servant and that there is no god but Allah. The Shahada is a word of faith in Islam, the first pillar of Islam. It is said that you can read Shahada alone or in front of a witness.
- Learn how to perform daily prayers. Salah, or prayer, is the second pillar of Islam and the most meaningful act of worship. You should learn how to perform daily prayers (salat), which involve reciting specific verses from the Quran and making physical movements.
- Accept Islamic values: As a Muslim, it is crucial to accept Islamic values such as honesty, kindness, and doing Zakat (the Third Pillar of Islam) for the welfare of the entire society. It would also help to avoid things prohibited in Islam, such as consuming alcohol or participating in unlawful relationships.
- Consult the Muslim community for advice. It is necessary to consult the Muslim community, particularly when initially converting to Islam. You may come to the mosque and engage in Islamic lessons to get guidance from knowledgeable Muslims like Molana Ashif Ali Khan.
- UNDERSTANDING THE IMPORTANCE OF HALAL AND HARAM IN ISLAM: As Muslims, we are apprehensive about what Haram is and what is halal in our daily lives. Everybody knows what Halal and Haram are in Islam, whether they are practicing Muslims or not. This makes the distinction between haram and halal in Islam crucial for us.
It is a lifelong journey of seeking knowledge, practicing good deeds, and seeking closeness to Allah.
READ Ya Hayyu Ya Qayyum Birahmatika Astaghees (Meaning and Benefits)
If you love someone dearly and are looking for a way to help them convert to Islam, then this dua can be of perfect use.
The strong believer is better and more beloved to Allah than the weak believer, although it is good in both.( Sahih Muslim 2664)
But you should know one more thing: if you want to convert for your own sake, then it is a sin in Islam.
Convert only to Islam if you truly believe in the word of Allah and want to be near the almighty forever, then only you should go for the Islam religion.
Allah will accept and fulfill your wishes if you are willing to convert someone for any noble cause.
The almighty will praise you, fulfill all your wishes, and give you love. So, you can be happy and keep doing a noble cause for society.
And if your loved one is interested, let them know why Islam is one of the world’s holiest religions and explain why they should convert themselves into Muslims.
By highlighting Islam’s positive values, such as love, compassion, charity, and brotherhood.
“The parable of the believers in their affection, mercy, and compassion for each other is that of a body. When any limb aches, the whole body reacts with sleeplessness and fever.”(Sahih al-Bukhari 6011, Sahih Muslim 2586)
Talk about how these values can bring the benefits of living a life based on peace and happiness.
Tell how it has given direction and purpose to your life and how it can do the same for others.
READ Benefits of Reciting Surah Talaq Ayat (VERSE) No. 2 and 3
Frequently Asked Questions
What Dua can I make for non-Muslims to convert?
Suppose a person is willing to enter the Islamic community and belongs to a religion other than Islam.
In that case, you should promote their views and advise them to follow the Dua to convert someone to Islam, which will eventually help them follow the Islamic religion, get the Nobel cause of the faith, and be blessed by the almighty Allah.
Is it acceptable to convert to Islam for the sake of marriage?
If you truly love the Islamic culture and Allah and are willing to convert to Islam for your own prosperity, make your own decision.
In that case, you should go for the conversion into the Islam religion and follow the Dua for converting someone to Islam. But marriage should not be for the marriage alone.
If you want to convert to follow Islam from your heart, then it is considered the true conversion; also, you will be allowed to transform yourself into Islam.
This article delivers a very effective Dua To Convert To Islam.
In this paragraph, the meaning and significance of Dua for converting someone to Islam and providing some powerful Duas to guide your loved ones toward the noble path of Islam.
The process of conversion requires sincerity, patience, and dedication. Approaching the process with a positive attitude and an open mind is essential.
It is considered a Nobel cause to spread the knowledge and values of the Islamic religion among people worldwide.
We hope this article has delivered helpful values and guidance to those seeking to understand and practice Islam. May Allah guide us all on the right path.
Maulana Ashif Ali Khan is considered one of the best Islamic scholars in the world. This Report is supported by Google search results when searching for the “Best Maulana in the world.” With 35 years of experience solving various life problems, he has successfully resolved thousands of cases. Success stories of individuals he has helped can be found on our Instagram account.