Aslam Walikum, all Dear Brothers Today, we would like to share with you a powerful dua for wife to love her husband, and it also helps strengthen the love between you.
It is entirely normal in a husband and wife relationship to have disagreements.
After all, you are different people with different opinions, which can sometimes cause arguments and become the basis for many problems in your bond.
However, sometimes, your wife just isn’t listening to you and cannot see your point of view or maybe being unfair, and therefore, you may feel that they are not considering your feelings and do not care.
In cases like this, the husband can use this dua For his wife to patiently listen to you and understand his views and points or listen to you.
This dua will help you through anything, even if you think there is a lack of respect in the relationship, believe or know your wife isn’t loyal, or even anything else that could be worrying t you regarding you and your wife’s relationship.
The dua mentioned in this article is for you. We recommend reading the entire article carefully Insha-Allah, you will notice a positive change in your wife and marriage.
Remember, the husband needs to be sincere and not in control; therefore, these duas will only work if the husband has the right intention.
“The best of you are the best to their wives.”[At-Tirmidhi]
Here is powerful Dua for wife to love her husband
Dua:- “wa izaaa araadal laahu biqawmin sooo’an falaa maradda lah”
Translation:- “Indeed, Allah does not change the condition of a people unless they change what is in themselves.”(Quran, 13:11)
Method to Perform this dua:
- Before making dua, ensure that you have performed wudu. This will help you to be in a state of purity and focus in dua.
- Find a clean and quiet place to focus and avoid distractions.
- Start your dua by praising Allah (SWT) and offering Salawat upon Prophet Muhammad (SAW).
- After that, recite the dua mentioned above 110 times with complete sincerity and devotion to Allah (SWT).
- State your desires in clear words humbly like “O Allah” Please grant my wife the love and respect she deserves. Guide us towards righteousness. Please bless our marriage with love and respect. Protect our marriage from negative influences and strengthen our love for each other daily. Ameen.”
- Now ask for forgiveness by saying Astaghfirullah thrice for any mistakes.
- End your dua by sending peace and blessings upon Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him) and his family.
Perform this Dua For Wife To Love Her Husband for 22 days with pure intentions. Remember Allah SWT with a pure heart and leave all matters in his hands; Insha-Allah, your wife be yours the way she should be!
However, if you want quick and effective results, seek guidance from a religious scholar such as Molana Ashif Ali Khan, who is reputed for his expertise in providing the best solutions for various problems such as marriage problems, financial problems difficulties, health concerns, etc.
He has a deep understanding of Islamic teachings and practices in different forms of Islamic prayers, duas, and Wazifas.
Wazifa for wife to love her husband
- Begin by making a firm intention and focusing on the purpose for which you perform the wazifa.
- Choose a specific time and place to perform the wazifa without disturbance. (It is recommended to perform the wazifa after Fajr or Isha Namaz).
- Afterward, praise Allah (SWT) by taking beautiful names and chanting Darood Shareef thrice with a pure heart.
- Now take seven dates and Recite the given Dua seven times over the dates while holding them in your hand.
Dua:- “Rabbana hablana min azwajina wa dhuriyyatina qurrata a’yunin waj’alna lilmuttaqina imama.”
Translation:- “Our Lord, grant us from among our wives and offspring comfort to our eyes and make us an example for the righteous.”(Quran, 25:74)
- After that, blow upon the dates and give it to your wife to eat.
- Finally, seek forgiveness for any mistakes and read Darood Shareef.
- After completing the wazifa, make a dua to Allah (SWT) to fulfill your desires.
Perform this wazifa patiently at the same place and time until you see positive changes in your wife.
Allah SWT listens to those in need and understands that you do not wish for your marriage to end and will help you resolve your worries and problems.
In this article, we provide a dua and wazifa for a husband to strengthen the marriage and help his wife to love him.
The article acknowledges that disagreements can arise in a husband and wife relationship, and sometimes a wife may not be listening or value her husband’s feelings.
We recommend that the husband perform the dua or wazifa with sincerity and pure intentions, asking for Allah’s help in improving the marriage.
The article emphasizes the importance of seeking guidance from Molana Ashif Khan (Islamic Scholar) for desired quick and effective results.
Finally, we conclude that Allah listens to those in need and will help resolve marriage problems.
Maulana Ashif Ali Khan is considered one of the best Islamic scholars in the world. This Report is supported by Google search results when searching for the “Best Maulana in the world.” With 35 years of experience solving various life problems, he has successfully resolved thousands of cases. Success stories of individuals he has helped can be found on our Instagram account.