Aslam Alaikum to our readers, today’s topic is very serious, and it’s about Jinn. Yes, You should never take Signs Of Jinn In The House lightly. If you think something is wrong in your household or the life of someone you love, you need to investigate it further.
Past victims of Jinnat have shared their experiences. Most of their stories have some common ground. For example, all of them feel an impending sense of doom.
Most victims feel the presence of a foreign entity in their house. They feel as though something evil or unholy lurks around in the corner of their home. The sudden sickness of a family member with no apparent or known cause is another thing that most people experience.
How can you protect yourself from Jinnat? If you want solution, you need to read this blog until the end.
What Is Jinnat?
First, we want to tell you that Almighty Allah creates jinaat like angels and humans. And Allah created Jinn for His worship. “And I did not create the jinn and mankind except to worship Me.” (51:56), and they existed before humans.
Allah creates Jinn (Iblees) from a smokeless fire. “And He created the jinn from a smokeless flame of fire.” (55:15). Allah was worshiped by all humans, including angels and Jinn, except a few groups of Jinn.
Then Allah SWT asked Why had you not prostrated to me? Then he (Iblees) said, “It does not behoove me to prostrate myself before a human being whom You have created out of dry ringing clay wrought from black mud.”
Hearing these things, Allah was very angry, and Allah cursed him (Iblees), and he was kicked out of Jannah. After that, the whole world knows today as Satan (Iblees), whose primary goal is only to mislead human from the path of Allah Ta’ala, And he has the power to deceive man comfortably.
He Said (Iblees), “My Lord, because You have put me in error, I will surely make [disobedience] attractive to them on earth, and I will mislead them all.” (15:39)
Iblees is not only Jinn. There are many types of Jinn in this world who can fly, take the form of anyone, invisible, and have dangerous powers that can harm anyone.
Here Is Signs of Jinn In The House
There is some indication by which you may know that you have Jinn in your house, like:
- You may notice Darkness and weird smells in the corners of your home.
- Seeing snakes in the house.
- Surrounded by negative emotions and Feeling depressed and alone all the time.
- Feeling suffocated like someone is standing near you. It could be because someone has left gin on you with the help of evil things and black magic.
- Falling sick and different parts of the body became cold.
- Obstacles in offering Namaz or any Halal deed.
- Havings nightmares and overthinking all the time.
- Doing Haram things again and again without wanting to.
Can I Get Rid of Jinnat Permanently?
Yes, there are some deeds through which you can get rid of Jinnat permanently, but you have to perform all these things with all your heart and proper devotion.
- The first step is to seek protection from Allah “I seek refuge in Allah from Satan the outcast.” Whenever you don’t feel right, seek refuge from Allah (SWT), who has created Jinn.
- Allah Tallah is the one who created all the creatures and can easily protect anyone from any creature because no one is more powerful than “AL-KHALIQ” (The creator)
- You have to Chanting Ayatul kursi [2:225] after prayer, and whenever you feel negative or before bed will make a boundary and protect you from evil things.
- The Third step is to perform Namaz and wudu. In Islam, the central aspect is devotion and purification. Whenever you feel low, perform wudu (a form of worship) and Namaz, as it will keep your soul clean and protected.
- Recall Allah and the Recitation of surahs Fatiha from the Quran. This will protect you from all kinds of evil.
- Pray Every Day Whether you suspect signs of Jinn or evil in the house or not – it is always in the best interest of everyone in your family if you pray at least five times a day. By doing so, you can handle even the toughest of crises easily.
“Remember Me; I will remember you. And thank Me, and never be ungrateful.” (2:152)
If you need any help, then feel free to contact our Molana Ashif Ali Khan Ji through WhatsApp. They will assist you in the best way possible.
Here Is Dua For Protection From Jinn And Shaytan:
Transliteration: “Rabbi a outhubikka miin haamazaatish-shayaateeeni, waa a outhhu bikaa rabbi ‘ay-yaahdhuroon” (97-98)
Meaning: My Lord! I seek refuge with You from the whisperings (directions) of the Shayatin (demons). And I seek refuge with You, My Lord! lest they may listen (or come near) me.”
Method To Perform This Dua:
- After any Salah, Do proper Wudu.
- Then Perform Niyyah given below.
- Now Recite Ayatul Kursi with complete faith in Almighty Allah (SWT)
- After that, recite Dua (Presented above) 50 times.
- Finally, say, “A’oothu billaahi minash-Shaytaanir-rajeem” Ameen. (I seek refuge with Allah against Satan, the outcast.)
Do this Ritual for atleast 15 days regularly after any salah; Inshallah, This dua will protect yourself and your family from jinn and shaytan.
Niyyah For Protecting From Jinnat
Perform this Niyyah before any dua to double the effects our “Prophet Mohammed” (SAW) narrated in a hadith, “Actions are (judged) by intentions (niyyah), so each man will receive what he has intended for.” [Bukhari & Muslim]
AL-HAFEEDH, you are the only creator of everything, and no one is more powerful than you. AL-JALEEL, with your blessed light, protect me if I am not feeling right. Someone is controlling me so that I can’t pray to you. AL-AZEEZ, no one is above you, and I know you can save me with your wisdom and help me not to get distracted from your track.
The repercussions of ignoring these signs can be too heavy to pay. Sometimes it can cause problems in the lives of people. Signs Of Jinn In The House should not be taken lightly. If your family members, especially children or married people, seem attacked by Jinnat, you need to pay more attention.
Stay vigilant and notice all the signs. Then talk things out with a Molvi Ji. By talking to an experienced Molvi Ji, you can know whether or not you have something to be concerned about.
A right Molvi Ji will also tell you just how difficult the situation is, based on all the signs and symptoms you share. If it’s a mild case of Jinnat, it can be fixed with a couple of easy preventive measures.
The Prophet (PBUH) said, “Cover your utensils and tie your water skins, close your doors and keep your children close to you at night, as the Jinns spread out simultaneously and snatch things away.”
Hopefully, you will detect and find a solution as soon as possible. by reading this article About Signs of Jinn In The House, you will find ways to overcome your fear. You should not be afraid of anyone except Allah because he is the creator of everything, and no one is more powerful than Allah Tallah.
Note: Allah(SWT) will praise you. If you make this dua known to more and more people because if you pass on this, they will benefit by doing it, and maybe it can change their life, then it is obvious you will also get the reward for the good deed (sadaqah).
Our Other Helping Article:
MOLANA ASHIF ALI KHAN is The Best Islamic Scholar in The World. Also, Suggest by Google If you search BEST MAULANA IN THE WORLD. He has 35 Years of Experience in Solving All life problems, and he has solved thousands of cases with his experience. We also Share people’s Sucess stories on our Instagram Account.