Assalamu alaikum to all our dear sisters. Today, we want to share a Dua for husband back or a wazifa for the husband to return in the proper Islamic halal method.
“There is nothing like marriage for the two who love one another.”(Sunan Ibn Majah)
It is also essential for a person to consider what they can do if their married life has problems. This article will be helpful in that situation.
Patience is often the best approach to improving a person’s condition, but sometimes Situations get out of hand.
It can be painful if a husband leaves his wife for any reason, and this dua to get your husband back is a safe way to make things easier for you.
“The most complete of the believers in faith is the one with the best character. And the best of you are those who are best to your women.”(Tirmidhi)
You can effectively solve your marriage problems by reading the whole article carefully, as it provides a powerful Dua in getting your husband back.
Remember, with patience and faith, in Almighty Allah. You can easily overcome any obstacle in your marriage.
Follow Some Advice Before You Start These Dua
- Drinking half a glass of Zamzam water before you start reading the dua can create positivity inside you, making you more focused.
- Read Quran verses with complete faith in their message. The Quran is considered the word of Allah and has a deeper significance. “This is a blessed book which We have revealed to you, Oh Muhammad, so that they may contemplate its verses, and people of the reason may be mindful.” (Surah Sad, 38:29)
- The Quranic verses, duas, and wazifas should be recited according to Islamic rules and regulations, with proper pronunciations.
- Dua is a direct conversation with Allah, the Almighty. Keep complete trust in Allah, and believe He will answer your prayers as best as possible.
- Women should avoid performing the dua during their menses because it is considered to be in a state of impurity.
- Please practice the Qari/Qariyah (expert reciters of the Quran) first because you don’t know how to recite proper pronunciation.
Sometimes, even with our best efforts, we may not see the expected results after performing Dua.
In such cases, it is suggested to seek the advice of a learned Islamic scholar, such as a Molana Ashif Ali Khan Ji, who can help resolve any issues or obstacles.
powerful Dua for husband back
If you want your husband back in your life, then recite this dua after every salah for 21 days 324 times: “Rabbanaa laa tuzigh quloobanaa ba’da iz hadaitanaa wa hab lanaa mil ladunka rahmah; innaka antal Wahhaab.”
Reference And Meaning
This dua is taken from Surah Ali ‘Imran Verse No.8 and the meaning of this dua is: “Our Lord!” (they say), “Let not our hearts deviate now after Thou hast guided us, but grant us mercy from Thine own Presence; for Thou art the Grantor of bounties without measure.”
Method to perform Dua for husband back:
- Performing dua in a state of wudu.
- Make dua at the time of Tahajjud.
- Start your dua by sending blessings upon the Prophet Muhammad (SAW).
- After that, recite Surah Ali’s Imran Verse No.8 100 times.
- Finally, pray to Allah SWT to make your husband love you again.
Do this ritual for 20 days patiently with complete faith in Allah SWT, InshaAllah, and your husband will be back in your life within one week.
If you need quick and effective results, contact an experienced Islamic scholar like Molana Ashif Ali Khan, who has 35 years of experience in Islamic teachings and will assist you with the best solutions.
If you want to stop your divorce and don’t know what to do, don’t worry. Read this: “Dua to Stop your Divorce.”
Powerful Dua to get husband love back
Dua:-“Rabbanaaa aatina fid dunyaa hasanatanw wa fil aakhirati hasanatanw wa qinaa azaaban Naar”
Translation:-“Our Lord! Give us good in this world and good in the Hereafter, and defend us from the torment of the Fire!”(Quran 2:201)
Method To Perform This Dua:
- Before communicating with Allah (SWT), self-purification through wudu is required before dua to communicate with Allah (SWT).
- After that, show gratitude towards Almighty Allah and read Darood Shareef thrice with concentration.
- Then read this verse, “Bismillaahir Rahmaanir Raheem Alhamdu lillaahi Rabbil’ aalameen,” of Surah Al Fatiha (the Opening chapter) from the Quran.
- Now recite the dua mentioned above 115 times and read from your Heart sincerely and humility.
- End your dua by sending blessings and salutations upon Prophet Muhammad (PBUH) and asking Allah to accept your dua.
Repeat your dua multiple times at the correct times in recommendations for 15-20 days, showing persistence and sincerity to Allah.
Wazifa for husband back
Start the wazifa by cleaning yourself by making fresh ablution. It’s mandatory to connect with Allah (SWT).
- Get seven almonds.
- Recite Darood Shareef 11 times while holding the almonds.
- Make Dua: “O Allah, I seek your help in this time of need and pray to you to bring my husband back to me.”
- After that, blow on the almonds three times, and give those almonds to your husband to eat.
Do this routine for 15-20 days consistently with a pure Heart. Inshaallah, This Wazifa To Bring My Husband Back will solve all problems between you and your husband within one week.
Sometimes husband and wife love fades away, and you want to rebuild the love like before, but you don’t know how to do this, so Here we provide you “Dua To Bring Husband Wife Closer” Read this carefully.
Frequently Asked Questions
Is there any Surah to get your husband back?
Surah Al Ahzab is a famous Surah related to problems with husband and wife.
Perform this Surah Al Ahzab verse (1 to 6). also, recite any two Dhiker after Fazr namaz with full faith in Allah to get your husband back.
Is There Any Dua to get your husband back?
You can recite this Ayat “Qadarullaahu wa maa shaa’afa’ala” (50) times in a day after isha salaah.
Do this ayat with two Rakah of nafl prayers and Durood Sharif to get more effective results within a short period and make daily dua to Allah to get your husband back.
Maulana Ashif Ali Khan is considered one of the best Islamic scholars in the world. This Report is supported by Google search results when searching for the “Best Maulana in the world.” With 35 years of experience solving various life problems, he has successfully resolved thousands of cases. Success stories of individuals he has helped can be found on our Instagram account.