Assalamualaikum, warahmatullahi wabarakatuh, to all our dear Islamic nuskhe readers.
Today’s article gives you the Dua For Immediate Marriage Proposal in Islam with the proper halal method and tested and verified sources.
Our sole purpose in writing this article is to show that whoever is facing any obstacle in their marriage or wants to get a good marriage proposal, then it is possible to get good proposal with the help of this dua in a proper halal way.
We advise reading this whole article if you want a proper solution.
So back to the topic: Are you facing marital problems? Are you a girl who does not get any acceptable marriage proposals?
Are you a father nervous about your daughter’s engagement proposal? Then you’ve come to the right place. Here you will find proper guidance from the Holy Book, the Quran.
The thought of marriage and starting a new chapter of life is certainly exciting.
For some, it can bring emotions ranging from happiness to anxiety and giddiness. However, for some, it can bring much nervousness.
It usually happens when you want to get married to a specific someone. However, many are afraid to express their emotions and extend a marriage proposal.
However, you do not need to panic because Allah Ta’ala has provided a solution to every problem through the Quran.
“This is the Book about which there is no doubt, a guidance for those conscious of Allah”(Baqarah Ayat 2)
We want to make one thing clear: the below-given Dua and Wazifa and the way to do them are complete halal solutions; it is not any black magic.
Doing and learning black magic is a haram in Islam, so you also avoid these things and stay away from that.
So let’s know which Islamic prayer (supplication) can help you with an immediate and quick marriage proposal.
Rules To Follow When You Are Performing This Dua For Immediate Marriage Proposal
- While making dua, one begins by offering Salawat to the beloved Prophet, who said, “Whoever sends Selawat upon me once, will be blessed for it by Allah ten times.” (Sahih Muslim)
- Be patient and trust the timing of Almighty Allah with complete faith. “And be patient. Surely, Allah is with those who are patient.” (Quran, 8:46)
- Face the holy direction of Qibla. “Umar narrated, “When the Prophet (saw) turned to face the qiblah, then he stretched forth his hands and started to cry out to his Lord.” (Sahih Muslim, 1763)
- Dua is a form of conversation with God, so you must correctly state your words and intentions. “Indeed, deeds are judged by intentions. Allah will reward every man only for what he intended.” (Muttafaqun’ Alayh)
- Praise Allah, say Alhamdulillah, for the blessings you have. “Whoever is not grateful for small things will not be grateful for big things.” (al-Firdaws lil-Daylami 5962)
If you love any boy or girl and want to marry them, you fear that your proposal may be rejected for some reason—financial, familial, or status-wise.
Then you need the help of an Islamic dua, or wazifa. Do you want to know how to perform dua to get your marriage proposal accepted? Then keep reading this article.
Here Is Dua For Immediate And Quick Marriage Proposal In Islam (Dua For Rishta)
A powerful and tested dua for an immediate and quick marriage proposal is: “Allahumma inni as’aluka min khayrin fi dunya wa akhirati, wa as’aluka min khayrin fil-mahr wa fil-nikaah.” Recite this dua if you want an immediate and quick marriage proposal.
reference and Meaning
This dua is taken from (Sahih/Authentic Ibn Maajah), and here is the translation of this dua: “O Allah, I ask You for the best in this world and the next, and I ask You for the best in the matter of my marriage and my spouse.”
Step-by-Step Method to Perform Dua for Immediate Marriage Proposal:
- Make Wudu and sit in a quiet room.
- In the Ruku position, recite “Tasbeeh e Janab e Fatima.”
- Read Surah Yasin, then recite Durood Shareef 11 times.
- Finally, recite this tested dua 213 times: “ALLAHUMMA INNI AS’ALUKA MIN KHAYRIN FI DUNYA WA AKHIRATI, WA AS’ALUKA MIN KHAYRIN FIL-MAHR WA FIL-NIKAH.”
InshaAllah, if you use this Halal method consistently for 13 days, you’ll soon receive your desired proposal.
If you want quick and very effective results in a very short time with the help of our Molana Ashif Ali Khan, then you can contact us by clicking the WhatsApp app icon given below.
Share this article as much as you can if you also desire Allah SWT’s blessings. Because it’s a kind of Hadiya you do, if you help someone else, you will also receive Allah SWT’s blessing.
Niyyah (Intention: Why You Are Performing This Dua)
“AL-AHAD,” thank you for hearing my dua’s acceptance of the marriage proposal.
O merciful Allah, I want my marriage proposal to be accepted quickly without any hindrance, and I will get the right partner soon.
“AR-RA’OOF”: I have always prayed for you to get a good partner, and I have complete faith in you that you will make my prayer successful.
I will soon find a suitable partner with whom I will spend the rest of my life enjoying moments of pleasure.
Need More Help Regarding Dua For Rishta? Watch This Video
Our readers have received numerous comments and questions on our website, Islamic Nuskhe, regarding Dua For Immediate Marriage Proposal.
As a result, we chose to produce the best video that provides all your answers to all of your questions.
By selecting the offered link, we suggest you watch the video.
Wazifa For Quick Marriage Proposal For Girl And Boy
If you are a girl or boy facing any trouble getting a marriage proposal, you get rejected whenever a proposal comes. If there is an obstacle, then perform this wazifa:
- Perform this wazifa in the holy direction of Qibla.
- First, come in a state of proper wuzu and wear white clothes.
- Invoke Darood e Shareef 11 times.
- For a quick marriage proposal, recite this ayah from Quran 112:1-4: “Lam yalid wa lam yoolad Wa lam yakul-lahoo kufuwan ahad.”
- Finally, perform “Salatul Hajat Wazifa“ and drink three big sips of Zamzam.
Repeat this process twice every two Fridays with complete faith in Allah for the best results.
You get the best proposal quickly if you consistently make this dua or wazifa to the Almighty.
Read: Dua To Get Married Soon
Recite These 4 Surah For Marriage Proposal
- Surah Qasas
Include this Surah in your obligatory daily prayer, which will speed up the marriage process.
“My Lord! I am truly in desperate need of whatever provision you may have in store for me.” (28:24)
- Surah Tauba
Begin with “Bismillaahir Rahmaanir Raheem” 100 times. After that, chant the below verse at the time of Tahajjud by the grown-up girl for good marriage proposals.
” However, if they turn away, Say, “Allah sufficeth me; there is no god but He; on Him is my trust—He the Lord of the Throne (of Glory) Supreme!” (9:129)
- Surah Yaseen
It is believed that “one who recites Surah Yaseen in the morning, Allah Almighty, will be responsible for fulfilling all his needs.”
Reciting the Surah Yaseen chapter (36th chapter of the Quran) in the early morning (Fazar Namaz) by the child’s parents can help bring good marriage proposals.
- Surah Al-Room
Reciting this Surah with complete faith in almighty Allah (SWT) can bring success to a marriage proposal.
Perform this verse every Friday after every prayer for quick results.
“And among His Signs is this, that He created for you mates from among yourselves, that ye may dwell in tranquility with them, and He has put love and mercy between your hearts; verily, in those are signs for those who reflect.” (30:21)
Hadiths Regarding Marriage Proposal
Hadith is essential in the Islamic tradition and guides and inspires Muslims worldwide.
Hadith is a collection of sayings, actions, and approvals of the Prophet Muhammad (PBUH) recorded by his companions and passed down through generations of scholars.
So here we will share some hadiths about marriage proposals:
The Messenger of Allah (PBUH) said:
“Marriage is part of my sunnah, and whoever does not follow my sunnah has nothing to do with me.Narrated By Aishah
Get married, for I will boast of your great numbers before the nations. Whoever has the means, let him get married; whoever does not, then he should fast, for it will diminish his desire.”(Sunan Ibn Majah 1846 Grade: Hasan Darussalam)
It was narrated from Abu Hurairah that the Messenger of Allah said:
“None of you should propose marriage to a woman when someone else has already proposed to her unless he marries (and he gives up the idea) or gives him permission.”(Sunan an-Nasa’i 3241 Grade: Sahih (Darussalam)
How to Make Your Dua More Effective
- The first and most important thing is to seek the help of a righteous life partner from Allah by praying Ishtikhara for guidance before making any important decision, like marriage.
- Good intention and sincerity are vital in making any dua and wazifa effective.
- Be as meaningful and honest about your words as you would with a close friend. This way, you will develop a deeper and greater relationship with Allah.
- Be persistent and patient. Remember that the marriage process may take time, and you should be patient.
- Have faith and trust that Allah’s plan is the best; keep believing He will grant your dua in the best way and at the right time.
- If you want more details, read these Important ways to make your dua more effective.
How To Attract a Good Marriage Proposal
Chanting some Quranic Surah verses appropriately and on time can help with the arrival of a good marriage proposal.
- Recite the Surah Muzzamil verse (73:13) “Wa ta’aaman zaa ghussa tinw wa’azaaban aleemaa” “21 times. The parents of the child can also do this for good proposals.
- Recite verses “26” of Surah An-naml and Surah Qasas “11” after Fazar Namaz for getting the best spouse.
- Surah Yasin is the heart of the Quran sharif because of its limitless blessing. It will complete any need, including marriage. Whoever reads Surah Yasin in the early morning will quicken the marriage process.
- Recite verse no. “126” of Surah Tauba “66” times the girl or boy should recite, or their mother can do it.
Summary of This Article
This article discusses a Dua For Immediate Marriage Proposal in Islam, known as Dua for Rishta.
This article can help those facing marital problems or nervous about their marriage proposal being accepted.
The article provides guidelines and rules to follow when performing the dua, such as offering Salawat to the Prophet, being patient and having faith in Allah’s timing—stating intentions correctly, and praising Allah.
If you think which of the above-given dua and wazifa will be better for you, then we would like to tell you that you can do any dua and wazifa for yourself which are given above; just you have to do this dua and wazifa with full faith in Allah.
Also, if you have any questions, please send them in the comment box below. Our expert, Maulana, will answer your question.
We receive many calls and messages in which our Muslim brothers and sisters tell us how they have been robbed in the name of Allah, so we request that you not fall prey to such people and waste your time and money.
Instead, pray the above-given dua with true mind, heart, and full faith in Allah; you will get results.
Note: Allah (SWT) will praise you. If you make this dua known to more and more people because if you pass on this, they will benefit by doing it, and it may change their life, then it is obvious you will also get the reward for the good deed (sadaqah).
Frequently Asked Questions
Is There Any Easy Dua For Immediate Marriage Proposal?
To get an immediate marriage proposal, Recite “Yaa Musabbibal Asbaabi Yaa Mufattihal Abwaabi Yaa Man Haythu Maa Du-ee-Ya Ajaaba” This Dua 345 Times After every Salat prayer.
Is there any Surah for marriage proposal acceptance?
If you want your marriage proposal accepted soon then First of all, Recite Surah Yasin three times.
After that, recite “Qaatiloohum yu’az zibhumul laahu bi aideekum wa yukhzihim wa yansurkum ‘alaihim wa yashfi sudoora qawmim mu ‘mineen” Verse No.14 of Surah Tauba.
Finally, read any five names of Almighty Allah.
Do this ritual for six days with faith in Allah SWT. You will get your desired results in Six-Day.
What are some specific duas to recite for the delay in Marriage?
You can recite the Dua for an immediate marriage proposal to avoid any marriage delay and bring a good proposal.
Do Dua regularly as a Habit rather than occasionally. It will help you, or for more guidance, you can seek the help of our Big Molana Ashif Ali khan.
Are there any recommended surahs or ayahs to recite for a quick marriage proposal?
Several Surahs in the Quran sharif are believed to benefit marriage-related issues.
Surah Qasas, Surah Tauba, Surah Yaseen, and Surah Al-Room are some of the most commonly used surahs. As mentioned in the article, it is essential to recite these surahs correctly.
Maulana Ashif Ali Khan is considered one of the best Islamic scholars in the world. This Report is supported by Google search results when searching for the “Best Maulana in the world.” With 35 years of experience solving various life problems, he has successfully resolved thousands of cases. Success stories of individuals he has helped can be found on our Instagram account.