Assalamu’alaikum warahmatullahi wabarakatuh to all our dear islamic nuskhe Readers.
Today’s article gives you Dua For Immediate Marriage Proposal In Islam With Proper Halal Method. We Advice reading this whole article if you want a proper solution.
So back to the topic, Are you facing marital problems? Are you a girl who does not get any acceptable marriage proposals?
Are you a father nervous about your daughter’s engagement proposal? Then you come to the right place. Here you will find Proper guidance From the Holy Book Quran.
The thought of Marriage and starting a new chapter of life is certainly exciting.
For some, it can bring emotions ranging from happiness to anxiety and giddiness. However, for some, it can bring much nervousness.
It usually happens when you want to get married to a specific someone. However, many are afraid to express their emotions and extend a marriage proposal.
However, you do not need to panic because Allah Ta’ala has made a solution to every problem through Quran Pak.
“This is the Book about which there is no doubt, a guidance for those conscious of Allah”(Baqarah Ayat 2)
So let’s know which Islamic prayer (Supplication) can help you With an Immediate And Quick Marriage Proposal.
Guidelines or Rules To Follow When You Are Performing This Dua:
- While making, Dua begins with offering Salawat to the beloved Prophet saw “Whoever sends Selawat upon me once, will be blessed for it by Allah ten times.” (Sahih Muslim)
- Be patient and trust the timings of Almighty Allah with Complete faith.: “And be Patient. Surely, Allah is with those who are patient.” (Quran, 8:46)
- Face the holy direction of Qibla. “Umar narrated, “When the Prophet (saw) turned to face the qiblah, then he stretched forth his hands and started to cry out to his Lord.” (Sahih Muslim 1763)
- Dua is a form of conversation with god, so you must correctly state your words and intention. “Indeed, deeds are (judged) by intentions. Allah will reward every man only for what they intended.” (Muttafaqun’ Alayh)
- Praise Allah, say Alhamdulillah, for the blessing you have. “Whoever is not grateful for small things will not be grateful for big things.” (al-Firdaws lil-Daylami 5962)
If you love any boy/girl and want to marry them, you fear that your proposal may be rejected for some reason – financial, familial, or status-wise.
Then you need the help of Islamic Dua/wazifa. Do you want to know how to perform dua to get your marriage proposal accepted? Then keep reading This Article.
Here Is Dua For Immediate And Quick Marriage Proposal In Islam (Dua For Rishta)
DUA: “Allahumma inni as’aluka min khayrin fi dunya wa akhirati, wa as’aluka min khayrin fil-mahr wa fil-nikaah”
Translation: “O Allah, I ask You for the best in this world and the next, and I ask You for the best in the matter of my marriage and my spouse.”(Sahih/Authentic Ibn Maajah)
Method To Perform This Dua Step by Step:
- Before Fajar Salah, Do a fresh ablution (Wudu) And Sit in a quiet room.
- In Ruku Position Recite “Tasbeeh e Janab e Fatima” (34 times Allah hu Akbar, 33 times Alhamdulillah, 33 times SubhanAllah)
- After That, Read Durood Shareef 11 times.
- By Using Tasbih Read Surah Yasin.
- Now Recite Dua (Given Above) 213 Times.
- Finally, Perform Niyaah (Intention) is Given Below.
Follow this Halal method regularly for 13 days, InshaAllah; you will get your desired proposal soon.
If you want quick and very effective results in a very low time with the help of our Molana Ashif Ali Khan, then you can contact us by clicking the whats app icon given below.
Read: Powerful Dua For Love Marriage
Niyyah (Intention, Why You Are Performing This Dua)
“AL-AHAD” thank you for hearing my dua for the acceptance of the marriage proposal.
O merciful Allah, I want my marriage proposal to be accepted quickly without any hindrance, and I will get the right partner soon.
“AR-RA’OOF” I have always prayed for you to get a good partner, and I have complete faith in you that you will make my prayer successful.
I will soon find a suitable partner with whom I will spend the rest of my life with moments of pleasure.
Wazifa For Quick Marriage Proposal For Girl And Boy
If you are a girl or boy facing any trouble getting a marriage proposal, you get rejected whenever a proposal comes. If there is an obstacle, then perform this Wazifa:
- First, come in a state of proper wuzu and wear white clothes.
- Perform this wazifa in a peaceful place with a focused mind in the holy direction of Qibla.
- Invoke Darood e Shareef 11 times.
- Recite: “Lam yalid wa lam yoolad Wa lam yakul-lahoo kufuwan ahad.” (He is Allah, the One and Only; Allah, the Eternal, Absolute; He begetteth not, nor is He begotten; And there is none like unto Him) Quran 112:1-4
- Finally, perform “Salatul Hajat Wazifa” and drink three big sips of Zamzam water.
- Repeat this process twice every two Fridays with complete faith in Allah for the best results.
You get the best proposal quickly if you consistently make This Dua/Wazifa to the Almighty.
Read: Dua To Get Married Soon
Recite These 4 Surah For Marriage Proposal
- Surah Qasas
Include this Surah in your obligatory daily prayer, which will speed up the marriage process.
“My Lord! I am truly in desperate need of whatever provision You may have in store for me.” (28:24)
- Surah Tauba
Begin with “Bismillaahir Rahmaanir Raheem” 100 times. After that, chant the below verse at the time of Tahajjud by the grown-up girl for good marriage proposals.
” However, if they turn away, Say: “Allah sufficeth me: there is no god but He: On Him is my trust,- He the Lord of the Throne (of Glory) Supreme!” (9:129)
- Surah Yaseen
It is believed that “One who recites Surah Yaseen in the morning, Allah Almighty, will be responsible for fulfilling all his needs.”
Recite surah Yaseen chapter (36th chapter of Quran) in the early morning (Fazar Namaz) by the child’s parents can help bring good marriage proposals.
- Surah Al-Room
Reciting this Surah with complete faith in almighty Allah (SWT) can bring success in a marriage proposal.
Perform this verse every Friday after every prayer for quick results.
“And among His Signs is this, that He created for you mates from among yourselves, that ye may dwell in tranquillity with them, and He has put love and mercy between your (hearts): verily in that are Signs for those who reflect.” (30:21)
Read: Dua To Get Married To A Specific Person
Hadiths Regarding Marriage Proposal
Hadith is essential in the Islamic tradition and guides and inspires Muslims worldwide.
Hadith is a collection of sayings, actions, and approvals of the Prophet Muhammad (PBUH) recorded by his companions and passed down through generations of scholars.
So here we will share some Hadiths about Marriage Proposal:
Messenger of Allah (PBUH) said:
“Marriage is part of my sunnah, and whoever does not follow my sunnah has nothing to do with me.Narrated By Aishah
Get married, for I will boast of your great numbers before the nations. Whoever has the means, let him get married; whoever does not, then he should fast, for it will diminish his desire.”(Sunan Ibn Majah 1846 Grade: Hasan Darussalam)
It was narrated from Abu Hurairah that the Messenger of Allah said:
“None of you should propose marriage to a woman when someone else has already proposed to her unless he marries (and he gives up the idea) or gives him permission.”(Sunan an-Nasa’i 3241 Grade: Sahih (Darussalam)
How To Make Your Dua More Effective?
- The first and most important thing is to seek the help of a righteous life partner from Allah by praying Ishtikhara for guidance before making any important decision like Marriage.
- Good Intention and Sincerity are vital in making any dua and wazifa effective.
- Be meaningful and honest about your words as you would with a close friend. This way, you will develop a deeper and greater relationship with Allah.
- Be Persistent and Patient. Remember that the marriage process may take time, and you should be patient.
- Have Faith and Trust that Allah’s plan is the best; keep believing He will grant your dua in the best way and at the right time.
- If you want more details, read these Important ways to make your dua more effective.
How To Attract a Good Marriage Proposal
Chanting some Quranic Surah Verses appropriately and time can help with the arrival of a good marriage proposal.
- Recite Surah Muzzamil verse (73:13) “Wa ta’aaman zaa ghussa tinw wa’azaaban aleemaa” “21″ times. The parents of the child can also do this for good proposals.
- Recite verse no. “26” of Surah An-naml and Surah Qasas “11” after Fazar Namaz for getting the best spouse.
- Surah Yasin is the heart of Quran sharif because of its limitless blessing. It will complete any need, including marriage. Whoever reads Surah Yasin in the early morning will quicken the marriage process.
- Recite verse no. “126” of Surah Tauba “66” times the girl or boy should recite, or their mother can do it.
Summary of This Article
This article discusses a dua (Islamic prayer) for an immediate and quick marriage proposal in Islam, known as Dua for Rishta.
This article can help those facing marital problems or nervous about their marriage proposal being accepted.
The article provides guidelines and rules to follow when performing the dua, such as offering Salawat to the Prophet, being patient and having faith in Allah’s timing—stating intentions correctly, and praising Allah.
The dua is provided in transliteration and translation and a step-by-step method for performing it. The article also suggests that readers can contact Molana Ashif Ali Khan for quick and effective results.
Note: Allah (SWT) will praise you. If you make this dua known to more and more people because if you pass on this, they will benefit by doing it, and it may change their life, then it is obvious you will also get the reward for the good deed (sadaqah).
Need More Help Regarding Dua For Rishta? Watch This Video
Frequently Asked Questions
Is there any Surah for marriage proposal acceptance?
If you want your marriage proposal accepted soon and need surah for this, you are in the right place.
First of all, Recite Surah Yasin three times. After that, recite Verse No.14 of Surah Tauba. Finally, read any five names of Almighty Allah.
Do this ritual for six days with faith in Allah SWT. You will get your desired results in Six-Day.
What are some specific duas to recite for the delay in Marriage?
You can recite the Dua for an immediate marriage proposal to avoid any marriage delay and bring a good proposal.
Do Dua regularly as a Habit rather than occasionally. It will help you, or for more guidance, you can seek the help of our Big Molana Ashif Ali khan.
Are there any recommended surahs or ayahs to recite for a quick marriage proposal?
Several Surahs in the Quran sharif are believed to benefit marriage-related issues.
Surah Qasas, Surah Tauba, Surah Yaseen, and Surah Al-Room are some of the most commonly used surahs. As mentioned in the article, it is essential to recite these surahs correctly.
Maulana Ashif Ali Khan is considered one of the best Islamic scholars in the world. This Report is supported by Google search results when searching for the “Best Maulana in the world.” With 35 years of experience solving various life problems, he has successfully resolved thousands of cases. Success stories of individuals he has helped can be found on our Instagram account.
1 thought on “Powerful Dua For Immediate Marriage Proposal (Dua For Rishta)”
Assalamualaikum , i am from bangladesh. i want to send proposal for the person i like.. for this i wan to try this amal first..but in this amal which surah i have to read 13 times and which surah’s 9 verse i have read??? plz help me to get my desired life…