Assalamu’alaikum warahmatullahi wabarakatuh to all our dear islamic nuskhe readers.
Today’s topic is fascinating, and it’s all about Dua to make someone realise his mistake and apologise in the proper quranic halal method.
If you have been wronged by someone you care about and wish to make that person realise their mistake, then you can use the dua to make someone realise his mistake.
This person can be anyone in your life, and if you genuinely wish for this person to be a good part of your life, then using the dua would greatly help you.
There can be many difficult and heart-breaking situations that we go through, and these situations can seem too much sometimes.
Allah knows that our lives are made in such a way that we will not have a smooth ride but instead face many problems.
Islam has given us many ways to find and solve our problems through the Holy Quran.
Dua To Make Someone Realise His Mistake And Apologise
Transliteration: “Wa tammat Kalimatu Rabbika sidqanw wa ‘adlaa; laa mubaddila li Kalimaatih; wa Huwas Samee’ul’ Aleem.” (6:115)
English Translation: “The word of thy Lord doth find its fulfilment in truth and justice: None can change His terms: for He is the one who heareth and knoweth all.”
Methods To Perform This Dua:
- Firstly, you must perform proper ablution or wudu to purify the body.
- Then you have to recite the Durood Shareef three times.
- Once you have completed it, you must think about them and perform Niyyah with complete focus.
- After that, chant the Dua mentioned above after Fazar Namaz 11 times.
- You must pray to Allah with absolute faith to make them feel about you.
Follow this dua regularly for 15 days. Inshallah, your prayers will be answered favourably.
If you want any help and want quick and effective results in low time, then you can contact our Molana Ashif Ali Khan on Whats app.
If you want to make things easy, you can perform Dua To Make Things Easy.
Wazifa To Make Someone Realise His Mistake
Some people believe that they can do anything and always be correct. Sometimes these people can be highly hurtful concerning their words and actions, resulting in conflict.
If you find yourself in a place where you want someone to regret their actions or decisions, then you can perform this wazifa mentioned below.
Transliteration: Qul amara Rabbee bilqisti wa aqeemoo wujoohakum ‘inda kulli masjidin wad’oohu mukhliseena lahud deen; kamaa bada akum ta’oodoon
English Translation: Say: “My Lord hath commanded justice; and that they set your whole selves (to Him) at every time and place of prayer.
Method To Perform This Wazifa
- Begin the Wazifa by performing the ablution.
- After that, repeat the Durood E Ibrahimi three times.
- Now, you have to recite the dua mentioned seventeen times.
- Then recite the Durood E Ibrahimi three more times.
- Ask Allah to bless you and bring the person who left you to regret their decision and return to you.
- You will receive a favourable answer if you continue to perform the dua for the rest of the week.
Niyyah (Intention That Why You Are Performing Dua)
“Al-Basit,” you are the one who narrows sustenance by your wisdom. Today I am performing this Dua, and I intend to make someone realise his mistake.”
“AL-‘ALEEM” guide me to the right way to make that person realise his mistake.
“AL-KABEER,” nothing is impossible for you to make that person feel guilty for his mistake so that I can forgive him and move ahead in my life.
Take Some Precautions While Doing Dua/Wazifa
When performing the dua to make someone realise his mistake, there are some basic rules that you should follow, as each dua will be effective only when you can fulfil all the conditions perfectly.
- The first precaution you should be aware of is cleaning yourself properly with Wuzu, as purity is necessary for any Dua.
- Always remember to perform the Dua quietly without disturbances facing the Qibla.
- You can complete the dua to make someone feel guilty any day of the week, but you should be persistent once you start.
- Women shouldn’t perform this dua during their Menses.
- Please don’t use this Dua for any other evil or haram work, as it will not show any effects.
In conclusion, Allah will help you achieve any goal as long as you have complete faith and are entirely to spend your time in prayer and meditation.
As you continue to meet more and more people, you will realise that everyone is the same and each person has a different personality, including other likes and dislikes.
A conflict of interest can cause a sense of distrust or anger between you and the other person, leading to physical or mental harm inflicted on you or the other person.
The person you love doesn’t need to realise their mistake by themselves and return to you, so performing the dua to make someone regret it will help you tremendously.
Allah will help you find inner peace by making that person realise your importance. Allah can change someone’s mind; if your prayer is genuine, you will receive favourable results.
The dua to make someone realise his mistake and apologise will help you make the person who has been the reason for your pain realise their mistake and return to you for the apology.
How do you make someone realize their mistake?
You can make someone aware of their mistake by performing the powerful dua to realize make someone realize his mistake. It is a powerful dua that will help change the mind of the person who hurt you.
Is there any dua to forget someone?
Yes, there is a Dua to forget someone.
Maulana Ashif Ali Khan is considered one of the best Islamic scholars in the world. This Report is supported by Google search results when searching for the “Best Maulana in the world.” With 35 years of experience solving various life problems, he has successfully resolved thousands of cases. Success stories of individuals he has helped can be found on our Instagram account.