Aslam Alaikum to all of you today. In this article, we share our best knowledge with you about “Ya Latifu Ya Wadoodo Meaning and Benefits”
So read this article properly with full faith in Allah (SWT). Remember Allah Tala Said: “Whosoever remembers Me in his heart. I remember him in My heart”. [Bukhari & Muslim]
Meaning of ya latifu ya wadoodo
One of the 99 names of Allah Ta’ala is Latifu and Ya wadoodo. AL Latifu means “The Subtle One, The Gracious, The One who is kind to His servants and endows upon them.” Almighty is Al-Lateef. He is very compassionate and always takes care of his loved ones.
If you call him by this name, “AL Latifu,” he will surely hear you and answer you. “Call upon Me, I will respond to you” (40:60). It’s tough to understand what he does.
It’s also mentioned In QURAN and HADITH: In the story of Yusuf (as), we know he has a vision in his dream where
“eleven stars and the sun and the moon; I saw them prostrating to me.” (Qur’an 12:4).
He does not know precisely when, where, and how this will happen. But Allah سُبْحَٰنَهُۥ وَتَعَٰلَىٰ had decreed this and shown him his destiny in a dream.
The path was unclear and unknown to Yusuf (as). In fact, from the outside looking in, it would seem like a delusional vision as nothing seemed to go right for Yusuf (as).
In his home, his older brothers were envious of Yusuf (as) and plotted to kill him, but before that plan was put into action, someone spoke up and said, ”
Do not kill Joseph [Yusuf] but throw him into the bottom of the well” (Qur’an 12:10)
Benefits of Ya Latifu Ya Wadoodo
There are a lot of benefits if you recite “Ya Latifu and ya wadoodo” daily in your life after every Salah. We will tell you some of those benefits here:
- It will bring you closer to Allah.
- It will protect you from the evil eye.
- It will take away your sins.
- If your house has daily tribulations, then reading this name will stop them too.
- Your stalled work will start becoming.
- You will always feel positive and stay away from negativity.
Ya Latifu Ya Wadud For Marriage
If you see any trouble in your marriage life and want a solution with the help of the Quran and HADITH, Then don’t worry. Here we will share with you some essential and powerful Ya Latifu Ya Wadud Dua Step by step:
- First, Perform proper Wudu and say, “O Allah make me of those who seek forgiveness and make me of those who are cleansed.”
- Then With full faith in the Almighty, recite “Alaa ya’lamu man khalaqa wa huwal lateeful khabeer” 100 TIMES.
- In the Position of Ruku, Recite “Ya Latifu Ya Wadud” 111 Times after every Salah.
- Finally, Perform Niyyah (Given below). Blow on the air and pray to Allah for his blessing.
Perform this Ritual for 15 days regularly, or if you need any help or want a quick result, then you can contact our Molana Ashif Ali Khan.
Niyyah (Intention, Why You Are Performing This Dua)
“AL-KHALIQ” I am performing ya latifu ya wadoodo for marriage. I know only you are worth listening to, my prayers. I have persistent faith in you,
“AL-JAAMI” only you can have the power to make impossible things possible, and I am always grateful for all the blessings you have given to me.
“AL-HAADI” make my way easier for marriage with my loved one with your wisdom.
Five Things You Should Know About Ya Latifu Ya Wadoodo
- Perform one Tasbih of ya latifu ya wadoodo daily. Allah will improve your life. With this, the difficulties of your life will start to go away, and you will be able to see its effect faster day by day.
- By repeating this daily, Allah (SWT) is pleased, and all desires are fulfilled when the most merciful agrees.
- You have to read it diligently to get its effect; only then will Allah SWT have mercy on you, and there will be angels in your house.
- By reading ya latifu ya wadoodo, There will be an atmosphere of peace and tranquility in the house, due to which the troubles will stay away, and the blessings will remain coming from the Almighty.
- By reciting ya latifu ya wadoodo, the relationship between your husband and wife
Our Other Helping Dua:
6 Signs That Your Dua Is Accepted By Allah (SWT)
Dua To Remove Black Magic Permanently
Through this article, we have tried our best to tell you all the benefits of Ya Latifu Ya Wadud, yet if you have any questions, you can give your opinion in the comment box below; here, you can ask anything. You can contact us directly on WhatsApp.
Note: Allah (SWT) will praise you. If you make this dua known to more and more people because if you pass on this, they will benefit by doing it, and maybe it can change their life, then it is obvious you will also get the reward for the good deed (sadaqah)
Maulana Ashif Ali Khan is considered one of the best Islamic scholars in the world. This Report is supported by Google search results when searching for the “Best Maulana in the world.” With 35 years of experience solving various life problems, he has successfully resolved thousands of cases. Success stories of individuals he has helped can be found on our Instagram account.
5 thoughts on “Ya Latifu Ya Wadoodo Meaning and Benefits (For Marriage)”
Very very educative
Please help me
May Allah bless you
Masha Allah it’s indeed very interesting and educative and I pray by the mighty name of Allah may all your positive wishes come to reality Ameen
My question is what will happen if I make a habit to recite the above mentioned names of Allah day and night?
Secondly what is the benefits of constant recitation of the mighty name Ya hayyu
contact our molana ashif ali khan on whats app.